Unreasonable

Ayanokoji pov:

It was the beginning of my second year and I was already not looking forward to it.Tsukihirio said he will be sending someone from the  white room to expel me . The said person is most likely to be from 5th generation. I can also not deny the fact that their might be more than one enforcer .

Since they are from the white room I might even have to face off against  the entire first year in the coming future .

*Sigh*How troublesome.

Well I guess I can't do anything about it right now ,I just have to put some countermeasures in place.One of the factor I will soon have to take care of will be Nagumo ,I have to ensure he doesn't get on my back and if he does come after me I will have to arrange a way to get rid of him.I already  have some plans to remove him power if things get out of hand but I will have to hold on to that one until the proper time to execute it arrives.

As for inside problems of the class the game with Kushida has gone far enough and Horikita is just being an incompetent faliure regarding Kushida at this point I have enough resources to get rid of Kushida once and for all but that too will have to wait since there is no point in exposing her currently.

Well after the ceremony for the first years ended some kohai started to move out of the hall where the perverts were waiting for the girls to arrive so that they can ogle them .Ike wasn't one of them since author san gave him character development but rest of the idiots were there.

I had come here to try and scout out any possible candidates that could be enforcers  of that place although I doubted that they would be careless enough to reveal themselves it was still worth a shot as I might find some useful information on the first years for olater use.

Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary their was a red haired kohai that was constantly smiling like the devil as she looked at me,it was honestly a little uncomfortable but I kept my usual poker face on and didn't show it ,the rest of Ayanokoji group just looked at me and asked if I knew her to which I replied with a no.

As we headed to our respective classrooms we were talking about plans we had and if I would like to hangout with the group together later  that day ,I particularly had no plans but I declined wanting the day to be peaceful instead of getting dragged to stores by Haruka.

As we sat down I was greeted by my new seatmate and stalker.

Chiaki:"Good morning Ayanokoji kun"she said with a smile that I would have considered cute if this wasn't the same girl that stalks me in her free time .Putting that though aside I decide to reply.

Kiyo:"I am fine.How about you?"And then we had a little chat with her trying to fish out information out of me while I just gave vague answers that  led to nowhere.

Chabs:"Okay now we begin a new year so what we basically are focussing on this" and bla bla bla I don't care I learnt all this when I was 9,so lets look out the window.

As the class was going on the class door shifted open and a girl with a beautiful face  walked in with an eerie smile on her face that almost looked as someone had forced it on her face she had blonde hair and and green eyes. 

Chabs :"What might your business be here "Sensei asked the young girl  in front of her but she was just ignored as the girl kept walking toward the brown haired boy without even giving a glance to the others.

Girl:"You must be Ayanokoji Kiyotaka "She said breaking me out of thoughts .

I just looked at her blankly observing her and trying to figure out her motives ,was she an enforcer but why bother revealing herself on the first day ,it doesn't make sense .