MEMORIES OF WHITE- REACTION

KC: "Okay now we will be diving into his everyday thoughts .:

Everyone:"Why ?"

KC:"Because author-san can't think of a better reason to make this one."

Make sense doesn't it?

Ayanokoji pov:

I was sitting in my room along with the rest of Ayanokoji group when Haruka asked me a question.

Haruka:"Hey Kiyopon why don't you ever smile"She asked me out of nowhere perhaps she thought that I was bored with their company.

Haruka:"Oh its from that time".

Akito:"Well looks like we can figure out what he was thinking back then that made him tear up"He said 

Keisei:"Yep this seems interesting"

He replies pushing his glasses up.

Deciding to give a vague answer i replied

"Well I was just born this way"

I couldn't exactly tell them my past so I came up with an excuse.

Horikita :"Well now everyone knows at least some of it"She stated calmly

The atmosphere in the room became gloomy as people were reminded about the things they saw.How he lost her bestfriend however they quickly got over it since they couldn't do anything to help and it was now in the past.

Akito:"Well you must have smiled or cried an some point"Akito chimed in apparently interested

Keisei:"Yes I am also interested I haven't exactly seen you change your expressions "

Airi:"M-m-me too" Apparently all of them were interested

I closed my eyes and remembered a distant memory of last when I cried.

People prepared themselves as they knew this was bound to be sad if it made someone like Ayanokoji cry.

Flashback

Ayanokoji pov:

"Kiyotaka can you please kill me"

The blonde haired girl asked me with teary eyes .There was no hope in her eyes .The same eyes that held all the excitement and childish determination were long gone.

Sudo:"Oi oi oi what is happening"He spoke with tone of concern and shock.

The theatre was baffled to see the child of an eye look so lifeless it shook them to their core.

'Just how much did they go through'Most of the people thought .

Mashima sensei couldn't believe his eyes.He had never seen eyes that lifeless so devoid of life in his entire career much less on a child.

Kei was shaking ,she was awfully familiar with the look in those eyes .She had the same during her middle school when she was bullied .If not for Kiyotaka she would have ended up with the same eyes and at that moment she held on to Kiyotaka's hand and muttered a small thank you.

Kiyo understood what she meant and just patted her head to console her.

All she wanted now was to end her life and free herself from all the misery she was to suffer in the coming future.She knew there was no escape left .She would eventually die off like the rest of the generation as I keep improving .

She had reached her limit and perhaps wanted to die by the hands of someone she loved .

People just clenched their fists in helplessness .However this time not many people cried since they were getting used to seeing terrible things happen to Kiyotaka but that didn't mean that the memories didn't deliver a blow when they thought about it .