MEMORIES OF WHITE 2

Ayanokoji pov:

As the conversation with Ayanokoji group another continued another strange question was thrown around but this time it was meant for all of us.

Haruka:"Hmm what do you guys hate the most "

It was a deep question .Many people would say they hate some food or some person but as you grow you realize that it is not those thing you hate.Its actually the feelings that these things induce is what people hated.

This was one of the main reason I gave up on my emotions as they were nothing but a psychological hurdle.Hating or liking someone would do me no good so I just chose not to.

Airi:"w-w-well I hate being powerless"She stated remembering the electronic store incident most probably.

This was one of the answers no one was expecting but all of them could relate to it.Everyone had experienced that feeling at some point.I myself used to feel it all the time when I was a kid everytime they...Well eventually I started becoming cold so I don't even remember what that feeling was like.

Flashback

Ayanokoji pov:

"Stop you are hurting him"I shouted at the instructor as I watched him beat my friend down mercilessly with a deranged smile on his face only to be completely ignored.

After he stopped moving the instructor looked at us with the same sick smile and red eyes that didn't have any remorse at all.

They looked like a pit of hell we were condemned to suffer in .I looked over at Shizuku who was trembling.I didn't want this .I didn't want to see her scared.If only I could do anything.

Eventually I realized that there was nothing I could do.The instructors never listened to us and would competely increase the difficulty suddenly.All I could do was shut off my emotions as I watched all my generation break down and never seen again.

I don't know if it was that or the horrid sight I saw at the disposure room that played a major role in it but I knew it caused me to become cold and eventually completely apathetic. But now that I think about it I was always powerless.

From seeing one my first friends get brutally killed by the instructor,rest of my geberation break down to holding a dead Shizuku in my embrace while crying I was always powerless.

From an average performer to the white room masterpiece .Nothing changed the fact that I was always a lab rat that would be disposed of if I don't produce results.

Flashback end

"Kiyopon "Haruka called my name rather loudly

Haruka:"You have been spacing out again"

I see the conversation had moved onto something  after-all they didn't know what it meant to be truly powerless so they just got over with it.

I think whether I could be free from all that one day. 

End

Well this was a short one.

I might make  a reaction in the future .

Thank you.