AYANOKOJI WITHOUT ANHS -REACTION

Takes place in year 2 after island exam .All students are transported in a theater like room and start freaking out Tachibana and Manabu appears out of the classic portal and Chairman and Tsukihiro are already there,you know how it works right.

Seeing the title on the screen defects begin.

Ike :"Oi Ayanokoji did you bring us here "Rest of the defectives also joined in

Hondo:"Yeah if you did get us all out of here this instant"

All the defectives began shouting and blaming me .Like seriously do they even have a brain.

Meanwhile Kiyo was sitting in the middle of his harem surrounded by Nanase ,Amasawa ,Arisu,Kei,Honami etc and weirdly enough Hirata.

(evil Author san laughs intensifies)

??:"ahem ahem I would like all of you to calm down and listen to me for a  minute"

The entire theater became silent, the aura this man was emitting made them want to run away .

KC:"My name is KC and I brought you here to react to some videos "

Miyamoto:"W-w-w-why should we do as y-you say"He stuttered out possibly due to the aura he was emitting .

KC:"Well if you don't I will kill you"

The people became stiff hearing this their instincts were screaming at them to not to mess with this man anymore so they went along.

Arisu:"Fufufu looks like we will be seeing Ayanokoji's life if he hadn't joined ANHS"She spoke with no trace of fear in her voice .She was sitting next to Kiyo and for her it was the safest place on the planet.

"Yes .You are correct "The god replied with a grin on his face

Ryuuen"Kukuku finally something interesting"The dragon was glad as he would see how the monster gained power he had and could possibly find a weakness.

Horikita:Well I can possibly find a weakness to use against him and make him contribute.

Nagumo:Finally something I can use to expel him.

Kushida :This is the best I will use his secrets to make him my pawn and use him to expel that bitch Horikita.

Hiyori:Book buddies personal life .I will see all the books he would read .

Honami/Kei:Ehh if he weren't here it would be pretty bad for me .

Shinohara:"oi Why should we see what that gloomy bastard will do if he weren't here"

Ike"Yeah he would probably be at  some low class school struggling to find a job"

Shinohara:"Yeah and who would want to watch him have quality time with his mother who is probably a gloomy idiot like him"

At this comment the whole theater was silenced .A suffocating aura spread throughout the theater .Ayanokoji was looking at Shinohara as if she was nothing but trash which she actually is if you ask me.

KC:"Oh I forgot to mention I amA GOD and i gave him emotions just before you said that"

Kiyotaka silently   walked toward her .No one dared to stop him as they knew that they won't be able to.

Well you know what happened next .He punched her solar plexus she coughed up blood and others like Ike tried to stop but had their bones break while everyone watched in horror

KC"Well now that's over lets go to the video."He removed their memories so they will be able to react .

Ayanokoji obeys his orders and never goes to ANHS .