Undelivered letter(Preview)

We can see Ayanokoji and Shizuku in the cafeteria both of them about 8 years old .

Ayanokoji pov:

"Hey Shizuku, what are you writing"I asked my seatmate as we were eating during our break time.Today the training regiment had increased by a drastic amount but it wasn't something I couldn't take .Shizuku also showed no signs of visible discomfort.

She had been scribbling something over a piece of paper she managed to secure secretly without being noticed by the instructors.

"o-oh u-umm its something I want to tell you" She replied .

I didn't understand what she meant if she wanted to tell it to me won't it be better to just say it.

"You do realize you can just say it to me directly " She could be punished if any instructor found out she had done this .

"I....."

Before she could reply my eyes suddenly shot open.I looked around to find myself in my dorm at ANHS. Its been a while since I have had this dream again .Well that day is just around the corner perhaps it was just a subconscious reminder.

I got up and prepared for the school .

That letter huh.

Well this was just a preview .

The chapter might come out in a day or two .Also it might be similar to 'Her song' by masoch*Ahem* 

@B0bAsWoRD so don't judge me.It was inspired from that chapter after all.

Thank you.