Ghost of past

Ayanokoji pov:

It had been a month since the beginning of a new year for us and the atmosphere in the class was pretty tense since a new exam was about to be introduced today .

As sensei arrived in the classroom,she spoke up

"Since you already know what is about to happen lets skip with the formalities and go down with the rules of the exam.

The exam is known as 'Partner exam' .You will be allotted a partner and you will be living in the same dorm and have to complete tasks that are given to you everyday. Failure in doing so will result in your points to drop and last two pairs among the second years will be expelled  "

The exam was another troublesome one.The good news is that since Chairman sakayanagi has been reinstated I don't have to worry about the abnormality which is about to present itself.

Horikita:"But sensei there aren't enough students to make complete pairs."That was true ,due to the class poll last year the number of students had become unequal since Ichinose's class managed to save their classmate from expulsion.

Chabashira:"Yes that is true and so the school has decided for the first time since its establishment to accept some transfer students"

Hmm perhaps this was a side effect of the poll exam .Since normally the school system won't approve of an exam like that ,I am pretty sure they will completely remove the class poll in an year or two.

That being said I don't think this exam will be a hard one .Maybe I can sit back and relax.

No............ I should keep my guard up or the next thing I know is that I will be receiving an expulsion notice.

Ike:"A transfer student .Please tell  me she is a girl"

Ike and the perverts cheered out loud making the girls look at them in disgust.

Chabashira:"Yes Ike its a girl and the one that will be transferring to our class is standing outside .You can come in now"

She stated and a few seconds later the door opened and revealed the figure of a girl with a sweet smile on her face.

I froze at the sight .My eyes widened and my went blank.

3 rd person pov:

The classroom was silent for a few seconds as they were mesmerized by the sight of the girl in front of them.

The boys immediately burst with joy making the girls glare at them.

They had to accept though...this girl was indeed one of the most beautiful they had seen.The way she carried herself almost made them think that she was a princess.

Many people had their own thoughts regarding her ,Horikita wanted to get her help in making it to class a ,Kushida wanted her secrets ,Koenji as usual didn't give a f*ck being the perfect existence  he is.The perverts were lost in their fantasies ,the girls wanted a new friend.

However their fantasies would soon shatter as the brown haired boy looked at the new arrival with something he hadn't felt in a long time .

...

....

.

.

...

.

.

.Emotions.

"Hello I am Suzuki Shizuku . I am pretty confident in my physical and academic abilities.Nice to meet you."She introduced herself to realize that she felt as she was being watched at as if she was someone's prey .