Highschool dxd (Not for cote readers)

Issei pov:

It has been a month since the defeat of trihexa and things are starting to settle down, after a long laborious effort the damage done was fixed with the super naturals  using magic to greatly accelerate the process , my plans were also progressing well , all I need to do is make sure that everything goes as planned , this will be the best day of my life if everything works out the way I want it to.

With that thought in mind I moved towards the Gremory mansion along with Sirzechs and Grayfia , the girls would probably be alone as lord and lady Gremory were out for business I asked Sirzechs to erase our presence so that we could surprise the girls , I held the engagement rings I had prepared for them excited about my dream finally coming true.

As we moved inside the mansion we saw the girls sitting in a group discussing something with serious look on their faces just as we were about to surprise them Rias spoke:

Rias:"Issei is just a useless pervert and now that things are finally settled I am just glad that we don't see the face of that pervert for some time.I would have liked to be married to Riser than that guy."

Rias spoke I turned to see all the peerage members agreeing with her as they continued to berate me about how they would not want to see me anymore than they have to and how I was just a useless tool.

I saw Sirzechs and Grayfia turning more angry with every comment and I could hear Ddraig shouting in my mind about how I have to remain calm , as this continued I dropped the box that was in my hands as everyone turned their attention to me , their eyes changed to one of terror as they saw the aura the two devils were emitting I felt tears form in the corner of my eyes as I just ran out of there ignoring the shouts of everyone calling me .

I quickly flew away in my balance breaker as I asked Ddraig to erase my aura so that no one could trace me ,

I quickly flew to a cave and landed releasing my balance breaker as Ddraig spoke 

Ddraig:"Partner you have to calm down you will loose conrol if"

However he was cutoff by my sudden laughter

Issei:"HAHAHAHHAH"

"Partner .."

"Ddraig is anyone around " I spoke monotonously 

"No but you need to calm "

"Quiet down Ddraig"

"What wait how are you so calm"

"Why shouldn't I everything well as I planned it to go "

"What" Ddraig asked completely dumbfounded .

"I had seen this outcome a mile away there is nothing to worry about"

"Wait how"

3 rd pov:

Isssei had admit hearing the ancient dragon be confused to this extent was something that amused him.

"Let me start from the beginning Ddraig,how long do you think I have known about the supernatural "

Issei fired a random question 

"Its when you met that fallen isn't it"

"Not exactly .My first encounter happened when I was around four"

"Huh that early but I haven't seen anything like that in your memories "

"Its simply because you only saw what I chose to show you "

"Well lets take you to one of my hidden memories shall we "

Issei laid down and entered the mindscape without any assistance as Ddraig watched surprised