스페셜 챕터 2 🎉🎊

Start from the beginning

Huening Kai and Taehyun stand there shock before they also burst into tears, NingNing run out of the room in rush to find the doctor. Taehyun followed him after a few seconds of being shock. Beomgyu and Soobin look at Yeonjun who is looking at them with teary eyes, his expression change as if he want to do something. That's when Soobin noticed Yeonjun hand twitching trying to raise it up to touch their hands. Soobin quickly grab Yeonjun's hand tight.

Soobin: Don't push yourself too hard Hyung, we're here, we will never leave y-your side... *Sob.*

The doctor and nurse rush to the room follow by Huening and Taehyun. They start to assist Him and check him up while the other stand there hoping everything will be okay.

(Y/n pov)
* I gasp, air bring pain to my lungs while my throat feel like burning. Where am I??? What's this place?! Looking around I saw a light brunette guy with a chef kind of suit and an apron that are tied on his waist, I can't see his face so I try to crawl out of the bed despite the aching pain on my thigh and my shaking hands that can't even hold my weight. But then a voice that sounds like a girl spoke making me look up and have eye to eye contact with a young girl that have a jet black hair that end past her shoulder, a bangs that slightly cover her eyes and having a mole on her left cheek suiting her pale skin a little. She wear an over size black sweater with a rip tight jeans, pairing it with a combat boots. *

???(2): Relax, don't move your body to much or you will get hurt... *Says the girl that is staring at her soul.*

With that, the guy turn around and look at her with a genuine smile.

???(1): I'm glad you're awake, you've been passed out for almost one month...I assumed it's because of exhaustion, tiredness, starvation and from the trauma because of being abuse, also don't forget the blood lost... *Tap his chin while looking at the air before looking at her straight in the eyes*
Y/n: H-huh??? *Cough a little.*
???(1): Oh right, sorry for my rudeness... I'm Lee taeri and that girl right there is Chung Yoonjin... Anyways, may I ask you a question??? Do you perhaps had any physical intercourse with someone?
Y/n: Huh??? W-what do you mean??? *Shaky voice.*
Taeri: You're pregnant for almost four months now...

And then your world seems to stop for a minute...

* I have a little infant.... Inside of me??? My own child? I have a baby now... *

You touch your belly caressing it before you burst into tears.

(Taehyung pov)
Taehyung: So... Why are you inside my room again??
Jungkook: Jimin hyung ask me to look after you and make sure you'll never leave your room...
Taehyung: And what if I have to pee???
Jungkook: *roll eyes.* You have your own bathroom in this room hyung...
Taehyung: What If I get hungry???
Jungkook: I have some candy here... *Fish the candies out of his pocket.*
Taehyung: That's not gonna make my tummy full. *whisper then sigh.* why can't you just wait outside??? *Whine.*
Jungkook: Why can't I just wait here??? *Whine back.*

Taehyung sigh again grabbing his phone but then he suddenly crave for candy he look up and says;

Taehyung: Jungkook-ahh, can I have a-....

Jungkook: *munch the whole candies with his mouth full.* Hab whasss kyung???
T

aehyung: .... Nothing, nevermind....
Jungkook: *tilt his head.* Okay... *Continue eating.*