Page Eighty :

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

The next morning...well I thought It was morning but apparently I slept in and woke up around noon...Izuku was sitting on the extra bed with a babbling Rory while slicing his food into small bite size pieces, I yawned gaining Izuku's attention...Rory just kept babbling at the TV screen in front of him.

When I sat up I noticed that my muscles ached a bit...I knew why...I mean I'm not gonna complain for being in pain because I was up all night...I stood up and walked over to my pup...he finally noticed me and immediately demand that I pick him up "Good morning Kacchan...I'll order you some lunch and then we can get ready for the beach" Izuku said while hugging me from behind.

I hummed a respond...burying my nosed against Rory's cheeks "I made a reservation at the hotel restaurant for dinner tonight...we have to be there by seven pm...I told them to make sure to provide a highchair" I explained before walking over to the bathroom with my mini-me in my hands.

He fussed because I took him away from his show "I'll take him...he's been up since dawn...I'm shocked you slept through It all" Izuku laughed while taking his spot back on the bed and sitting Rory Infront of his food.

~~

I Turned the shower water on hot and stepped back out to grab something to wear...Rory was falling back on the bed in a fit of laughter at something he was watching...I chuckled and glanced at Izuku "I'm gonna shower and get dressed...when I'm done I'll bath him and then you can get ready" I said while leaning down to kiss those beautiful plump pink lips of his.

He smiled and kissed back before running his fingers over my semi soft length...I smirked and stood up "To bad you can't join me...but I'll definitely make sure you can tonight" I chuckled at his blushing face.

~~

Once I grabbed what I was gonna wear I headed back into the bathroom...I stripped out of my sweats before stepping inside of the boiling hot water...I poured a decent amount of Izuku's shampoo into my hand before scrubbing It through my hair...I rinsed that out before grabbing my bar of soap and scrubbing my body.

~~

When I was done I turned the water off and stepped out to dry off...I plugged in Izuku's blow dryer before pulling my wetsuit on but leaving the top half to hang around my waist.

I dried my hair...stepped back out into the room...I grabbed Rory's matching wetsuit with his little swimmer swim pants to wear underneath...once I grabbed everything and placed It on the bed I scooped him up and headed back into the bathroom.

He of course fussed and babbled while tossing his toys around the bathtub "Listen here buddy...calm yourself down...I'm just trying to wash the syrup from your big ole head" I said before I heard a "My son does not have a big head" from behind me.

I snicker and rinsed his hair and patted his face with his rag...he scowled at me with his splotchy eyes...I couldn't help but laugh at how much he was like me as a pup...I shook my head with a smile.

~~

Finally we were ready to go...I couldn't wait to feel the warm sun against my skin and to watch as Izuku and Rory enjoyed themselves...I used to take vacations like this with my folks when I was a pup...of course I would beg them to bring Izuku with us but they would always tell me that his family had other plans...I never knew that they were mistreating him.