Chapter Three : Instincts ~BUNNY~

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

That whole display of bullshit with the L.O.V pissed me off so fucking much I wanted to scream and pull someones head off...and on top of that icyhot just so happen to pop up behind me trying to still my spot from under me 'Your the number two hero for a fucking reason...know your place' I thought as I made my way over to the crowd of scared adults and more then frightened children.

I spoke in a calm tone to ease everyone's minds and smiled while speaking to the children "The situation has been taken care of...the criminals have been captured and there have been no casualties from the burning buildings...I have checked and they're all empty" I signed a few dozen autographs and then made my way back to the agency to write out my report.

~~

It was thirty minutes after Six pm by the time I got home and I could hear my limbs screaming at me from moving so damn fast in and out of those buildings
'I wonder if izuku is asleep already...I hope he got the tea...' I unlocked the door and stepped in.

I could smell my omega but the scent was faint...until I stepped towards the hallway and It got just a bit stronger "Izu? you in there baby" I called out ad soon as I made It to his bedroom door...I heard the lock click "o-oh...hey Kacchan...how was work?" he opened the door and I was hit hard with a wave of his arousing scent.

I couldn't control the aggressive growl that rose from my chest...his eyes went wide and then lidded before his legs buckled...he began to fall but I was there in no time to catch him "Shit...let's get you to bed" I picked him up and wrapped his legs around my waist.

He placed his face against my glands as I tried to lay him down...once he let go I stood back up and made my way towards the door "Kacchan please...stay with me" he whined while grabbing my hand "Izuku..." I turned to look into those beautiful emerald eyes and I instantly became trapped.

~~

My mind was telling me to mate him and mark him as mine...but is that what he wants? or is It just his heat driven brain making the decision for him...is he going off of his instincts? "I don't want to hurt you Izu" I whispered while holding my head down..refusing to meet those green emeralds because I knew once I did I'll give in.

I was in a battle with my inner Alpha who was growling at me...yelling for me to devour Izuku...I knew It isn't right nor would It be fair to take that from him without discussing It first...so I leaned down and kissed his forehead gently...I then moved to his beautifully rosed cheeks before I moved the quilt from his nest and placed It around him and said good night.

~~

I couldn't stay in there another minute...he whimpered and whined while releasing distress pheromones 'Pitiful...Disgraceful...how could you deny and defy our omega' I shook those insults away the moment It popped into my head because I wanted to court him properly.

~~

I made It to my room and started to remove my clothes...I was exhausted from work and internally angry at myself for leaving Izuku alone while he's in pain...what type of Alpha would I be If I didn't talk things over with him first?...I have to be patient with him or he'll hate me 'Omega will not hate us...he'll accept us' Sure thats what my horny inner Alpha would say but how the hell would he know.

~~

Once I took a cold shower and had enough time to cool down I pulled on my dark orange briefs and a grey under shirt before stepping back out into my room...but I was stopped dead in my tracks.

~~

𝓛.𝓓