Page Thirty-Four :

Eight-thirty am was finally here and the pro heros were at their assighed check points surrounding the old rusted warehouse at the edge of the city. Katsuki was patiently waiting for his target to show Itself.

He held his hero mask in one hand while carding his spikey Ash-blonde hair with his other 'Come on you piece of shit...show me where you are...' He pulled his phone from his back pocket and swiped the screen on before staring at the picture of him and Izuku.

They were at the festival a while back and Katsuki watched as Izuku interacted with the kids...they used the tiny nets to catch the small goldfish.

~~

He quietly pulled out his phone "Hey sweetheart...turn around for me " he said and as soon as the greenette turned his head with a breathtakingly bright smile Katsuki captured It on his phone.

~~

Katsuki checked the time on his screen and let out a quiet sigh "Ten minutes left to go" he whispered as he placed his phone back in his pocket before he pulled his hero mask over his face.

~~

Nine am arrived and almost immediately Katsuki spotted movement to his left "Any sign of him yet?" came a voice from beside him...he shook his head until he spotted something thin and white move across one of the windows on the second floor of the warehouse...he held a thumb up and then pointed It towards the window letting the other heros know that It was time to fall out.

~~

The air was quiet and still as the heros moved stealthily towards the building "Ground Zero...we have movement in the back..." Uravity spoke quietly through the earpiece as she kneeled down by the front door and waited to see if anyone ran out...he instructed some of the pros to go and secure the rear while he made his way inside.

~~

𝓛.𝓢