~~Bonus Page~~ : Mature Content

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

I stepped into the bathroom and instantly began to remove my clothes while the water warmed up...I had to work late thanks to those damn villains causing an uproar inside of the small shopping mall in the next town over...now I just want to allow the water to relax my tired muscles before I'm able to wrap My Omega in my arms for the rest of the evening.

~~

Ten minutes later I stepped back into the room with a off-white color towel around my waist "Izu? Baby you awake?" I stood above him while running my fingers through his soft curls "Mhm... I'm up Kacchan" he whispered before he hooked his slim fingers over the towel until It came undone.

His eyes went wide before they became soft and hazed with lust "I see you took your clothes off...and your also laying on my side of the bed" I crooned against his beautiful thick thighs...I moved my tongue against his clit before slowly sliding It down to his winking entrance "Kacchan..." he whimpered as his hips bucked up and down impatiently.

I let him move however he wanted as I stroked my throbbing length "K-Kacchan no teasing...come here" he whined as he pulled my face from between his trembling legs "I wasn't done Izu...you know I love my snack first" I growled as he grabbed onto my cock and lined It up with his channel "I know Kacchan...but I need you..." he moaned as I gave him a fast and rough thrust...nice and deep.

~~

I kept my pace slow and rough while he tried to keep his legs around my waist...he grabbed a handful of my hair with one hand while the other one wrapped around my shoulders "Kacchan-I...I'm gonna..." he mewled lewdly with beautiful tears sliding down his blushed filled cheeks.

I could never get tired of seeing him like this "Fuck Izu..." I groaned as I felt the lower part of my stomach clenching as my nuts grew tight...Our room was dark with the moon being our only source of light at the moment...It was the perfect moment to do what I wanted.

~~

I lifted up a bit and grabbed his right leg and placed It on my shoulder "Careful..." he moaned as he squeezed and rubbed his beautiful swollen nipples "lay on your side love..." I commanded softly as I threw my leg over his thigh that was still on the bed.

He did as I asked and grabbed my pillow and bit into It "I wanna try something" I whispered...I quickened my pace a bit...hitting his prostate directly "Oh Kacchan..." his face was buried into the pillow as he moaned.

I've been wanting to try this position for a while now...I can feel his wall tightening around me more like this
'I'm gonna loose my fucking mind...his ass looks amazing bouncing...I'm not gonna last much longer...' I looked at his clenching pussy.

Pre-come leaking onto my cock...mouth slightly parted "Izu...?" I leaned down a bit and licked his tongue that was pressed against his top lip...he opened his emerald eyes "I love you so much...so beautiful" I groaned causing him to mewl while biting into the pillow aggressively.

I grabbed the pillow and tossed It somewhere before sitting up and pulling him with me "Kacchan... I n-need to" he whined while riding me slowly...I moved my head to the side and pulled his head to my shoulder "Go ahead...I can handle It" he slid his tongue over my shoulder and moved his way up to my scent glands "Wait baby...not ther-" before I could stop him he had already pierced my glands with his tiny canines causing me to jerk inside of him at a rapid pace until I felt my knot pushed through his soft muscles.

I have never heard of an Omega marking a Alpha before so I was a bit surprised about It...but I'm gonna be honest It felt so good...once my knot deflated I laid Izuku down gently 'On his side of the bedroom' before I laid down beside him "Kacchan?...are you ok?" he asked while rubbing my now sensitive gland "I'm alright love..." he wrapped his tired arms around my neck and buried his face against my glands before falling asleep and I soon followed.

~~

𝓛.𝓢