Chapter Eleven : Katsuki's Horny ~BUNNY~

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

What is a man to do when his lover is as sensually tempting as mines is?...do you hold back and take things slow? Or do you do what ya instincts scream at you to do...FUCK THEM INTO OBLIVION. Since that day we had that little talk about him being completely healed he's been trying to get me to do more then just fingering him or fucking his tight little mouth.

I don't want to hurt him so I stick to those basic pleasuring methods...when he realized that I wasn't going any further he instantly gave me the silent treatment and the cold shoulder...he won't sleep in the room with me and when I choose to spend time with Rory...let's just say he'll walk away and leave me too It.

~~

Without him knowing I contacted Shouta to see if they can keep Rory for a couple of days while I try to make It up to my angry Omega...a couple of days ago I noticed how his scent has gotten a bit stronger...like he was going...into "His heat..." I whispered as I sat up in my chair in my office.

As an Alpha I was meant to know when my mate is distressed ot hurt and anxious...or sexually aroused so naturally I can tell when his heat is close...and that's how I know his body wasn't physically ready...I clicked out of the report that was on my laptop screen before I began to research some vacation spots.

~~

I managed to book a cabin in the mountains for a few days knowing how long his heats usually last and while we're gone I'll have the house locked down with the surveillance system continuously running...I know that the League is trying to come after me...keyword Trying but being Number One has It's privileges.

~~

By the time evening came I was just shutting down and heading out to go home "Hey Bro...I didn't know you were still here" I turned around to see Kaminari with his bag in his hand and Brainwasher was close behind him "Yea I had some stuff to finish before going home..." I stated as we exited the back doors that led to the garage area.

Kaminari and I talk for a few minutes until we said our goodbyes and slowly left the parking area "I wonder if Izuku is still awake...probably not" I started my truck and drove out of the lot just as my phone dinged...I didn't looked at It until I pulled into a fast food restaurant drive-thru "I'll call him when I get home" I said as I rolled down my window to give my order.

~~

When I arrived home I could hear my pup fussing Izuku out "Hey babe I'm home..." I called out as I dropped my bag and took my boots off "What's all the noise for little one" I cooed at Rory as he tried to nibble off the tiny gloves he had on his hands "I just fed him...bath him, sang to him...he's so demanding...like someone I know" he whispered that last part as he turned to stand up and leave.

Before he could get away I put Rory against my chest and grabbed Izuku's hand softly "Baby please...don't walk away...I know your mad at me and I understand why..." I pulled him to sit back down beside me.

He rubbed Rory's back as he calmed down and started to suck on his tiny wrist "I'm frustrated Kacchan...and you won't allow me to...to release...I know my body...I know I'm ready" he says while pushing his curls out of his adorable face...I just smiled and pulled him close "Your heats close...that's how I knew your weren't ready babe...but you are now" I smirked before licking his bottom lip causing him to blush.

I looked at my son to see him snoring quietly on my shoulder while his ungloved hand held onto my hair "He has one hell of a grip huh" Izuku said as he stood up and pulled him into his arms "I'll lay him down and meet you in the room..." And he was gone leaving me with a painfully stiff erection.

~~

I stood up and started to remove my clothes as I made my way to our room...by the time I stood in front of the bed I was naked and had my hand wrapped around my hard appendage...stroking as I imagined Izuku's mouth around me "Kacchan...I'm gonna shower first I have throw-" he stopped in the doorway and stared at me as I turned towards him "Shower later...get naked now..." I said as I approached him slowly.

~~

𝓛.𝓢