Page Fifty-Three :

𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓪...

Am I foolish for what I am doing yes?...yes I am...I had nothing against Hanta so I said I would help out with this...well whatever It is...I have my own reasons for wanting to do what I am doing...It's not only because of what he wants...I have my own hatred against the pro Heros...one particular hero to be exact...Ground Zero...he pisses me off more then All Might ever did.

Everytime we planned on showing those blinded citizens who It is that they put their trust into the heros always have to ruin It...Ground Zero can't help but get in My way.

So Master and I have come up with something that is guaranteed to work...I don't particularly like the details because of whom It may involve...but I have to do what is expected of me.

~~

After Hanta arrived at our small cosy hideout I decided to take a shower and to relax a bit "I see you've slimmed out more Tomu...have you found a mate yet?" He asked as he finished putting his many piercings back into his face "A mate for what?...I don't have time to worry about that" I stated as I took a seat across from him and Dabi "All business no pleasure huh?...I wouldn't be surprised if you were still a damn virgin" he crackles as he pulled tape from his arms and began to wrap his fingers.

I scratched my wrist before replying to his shitty remark "So what if I am...I rather be untouched...then being full of unwanted diseases...I bet the guys in Tartarus Prison loved filling you up huh?" I smirked when he growled dangerously loud.

Dabi fell from his chair laughing "That's right...I won't be taking any shit from your wannabe hero ass anymore...remember I run things now and I will do things the way I want...if you don't like It then get the fuck out" I spat before he stood up and went back to his room 'fucking spoiled idiot...he thinks I'll let him have his way...over my dead flakey body' I thought.

~~

𝓛.𝓢