Page Thirty-Nine :

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

After my whole scene in the bathroom upstairs ended Kacchan and I decided to join my parents downstairs for breakfast...he wanted to carry me down but I refused and assured him that I was ok a few times before he gave up.

Another idea popped in his big stupid head "Well since you won't let me carry you here...I'll just do It once we get home" he smirks and goes to walk in front of me to make sure I didn't slip and fall down the stairs.

~~

Papas was the one cooking when we walked into the kitchen "Good morning Izu...how'd you sleep hun?" He asked me as he pulled some biscuits from the oven...the moment I smelled them my stomach immediately began to do flips "I slept good papa...but I woke up with morning sickness...this little bean is just like It's father" I say while smirking at Kacchan.

He looks up from his plate and glance between me and papa "Well if the baby is indeed like the father then they'll definitely be strong" Papa says while smiling at us...I gave him a pout and then cross my arms over my chest "Traitor...." I whisper before giggling.

~~

Once my giggle fit subsided I was able to eat some bacon...egg and cheese on a plain bagel...the biscuits just wasn't doing It for me "After breakfast I'll go get my things together...I can't wait to relax in my nest" I said while sipping my orange juice.

Kacchan seemed so lost within his thoughts...he was quiet the whole time "Kacchan? Are you ok?" I rub my hand over his slowly...he locked eyes with me and smiles before pecking me on the lips softly "Yea baby I'm alright...I was just thinking about work" he explains before grabbing our empty plates and rinsing them and placing them into the dishwasher.

~~

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

I enjoy seeing my beautiful omega so happy and smiling when he's surrounded by family...I didn't know until recently that he was adopted by The Aizawas...the day he left me standing in my front yard with my jaw hanging open to be exact.

I tried to reach out to him through phone calls and texts but he wouldn't answer me at all...so I decided to get in touch with Shouta and that's how I ended up where I am right now...eating a delicious meal with my mate.

~~

Once I cleaned up our mess Izuku led me back upstairs to gather his things "Most of my stuff is still in my duffel bags...I only pull out the things I'd need on-hand" he explained softly while fixing the sheets and the quilt on the bed.

I smiled before slowly walking up behind him and planting my hands around his swollen waist "Why don't you relax and let me do this baby..." I whispered in his ear causing him to shudder "K-Kacchan..." he purred with his cheeks a light shade of pink "I love it when your flustered...so damn adorable" I couldn't help but swoon over his adorableness.

I rubbed my hands in between his plump thighs "Mmm...we can't..." he moaned against my cheek as I rub his thick pussy through his pajamas "And we won't baby...we'll continue once we get home" I assure him while still kissing his neck and shoulders...I didn't want to stop...not yet.

~~

𝓛.𝓢