Page Thirty-Five :

𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮...𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷..

~~

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

Spending time with papa has been amazing...I mean I know It's only been a couple of days or so...but I really missed spending time with him...dad too...my old room is still the same with one minor exception...there are no 'All Might' posters on the walls.

When I left home I gave them all away to a young boy I met once at the mall...he became very attached to me...sort of like I was a big brother figure for him...when I told him I was moving out on my own he was a bit upset with me because he felt like I wasn't going to keep in touch with him...but I make sure to write and text him every now and then.

~~

My first night back in the house I spent majority of my teens in was a bit weird...the bed was a bit lumpy and I had a hard time sleeping alone...Kacchan has been texting me from a private number everyday since I got here...he'll say sweet things like "My beautiful omega...I miss you so much" or "I can't wait to have you in my arms again..." and sometimes he'll call and hang up right away just to leave me a voicemail message.

I don't respond because I am still so damn angry with his sexy...strong...long dic- nope not the time to be feeling horny...although I do miss the sex.

~~

After papa finished cooking dinner we ate while making small talk and then sat by the fireplace with a cup of Jasmine tea for me and some Rum for papa.

~~

Just a bit before midnight hit I got a call from dad saying that he was on his way home and that he had a surprise for me   'I wonder what he has...' I didn't think nothing of It once we hung up because It was most likely something for the baby...so I cleaned mines and papa's dishes before heading to my room.

~~

Fifteen minutes came and went before I heard the front door open and I listened as papa and dad have a hushed conversation...their scents had a weird mix to It...but a good weird "Izu...sweetheart...come downstairs for a second please" papa called for me as he opened my door and poked his head in "Ok...I'll be down" I responded before I grabbed my robe and put It on.

I tied the robe string loosely around my waist and made my way down the stairs and into the living room...my breath caught in my throat when I stepped into the living room "Ka-Kacchan?....wh-what are you-" I was cut off by my Alpha pulling me into a strong bear hug.

He held me so tight that I thought I was going to smother to death "Try not to suffocate my son Katsuki..." I hear dad say before I felt a deep chuckle vibrate within Kacchan's chest.

~~

I'm to damn stunned to move or speak which earns me a tap from papa on my shoulder until I snapped back to reality "What are you doing here Kacchan? Im still pissed off at you..." I said a I watched my parents climb the stairs and disappear into the dark hallway "Baby please...I know I screwed up....and I'm here to explain myself and...to apologize" he said in a soft and gentle voice

I could feel myself pooling in slick just from having his warm breath near my ear "Just please let me explain baby..." he whispers against his mark on my neck...I felt my knees go weak under me.

Before I could fall Kacchan had placed his hands on my thick waist "Why don't we continue our conversation in your bedroom yeah?" he says while hoisting me up and wrapping my legs and arms around him as he climbed the stairs and headed towards my bedroom

~~

𝓛.𝓢