Page Twenty-Six :

𝓣𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓹𝓶...          

~~

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

Kacchan came walking in the door with his bag slung over his shoulder and a bottle of 'Meiomi Pinot Noir Red Wine' I stood up and greeted him as soon as he walked into the living room "Hey baby...how was your day?" he asked while pulling me close to his chest "It was...ok I guess...I cooked everything but the meat...I'll leave that for you...oh but I did season It though" I replied as I planted my arms around his shoulders and locked them behind his head...I loved to be drowned in his scent 'So earthy' and I love being held within his strong arms...It feels like his body was created to shield me.

~~

We stood there in the middle of the family room and embraced each other for a few minutes before he went to get the meat started while I went back to my seat "Those extras should be here in a couple of hours..." he says from behind the island with his back turned to me "They sound like great people and friends from what you told me..." I commented as I took my seat once again.

~~

We went back and forth making small talk while he cook until I dozed off...I woke up from my short nap after hearing a knock at the front door...I stood up and smoothen my shirt and pants "I'll get the door...go ahead and sit in my seat I'll be right back" he kissed my cheek and walked over to the entrance.

The door opened and I could hear a few voices and some laughter...my curiosity was chewing at me so I stood up and walk towards the noises...I stepped from behind the wall and came into view "Oh-um...hello!...It's nice to meet you all" I said while allowing my eyes to roam a bit until I noticed someone whom I wished to never see again...someone from my past causing me to instantly regret being here.

How could I have been so damn stupid enough not to ask more questions or to asked to be more involved "Izu...everyone? this is my omega...Izuku" Kacchan placed his hand under mines and pulled me into his arms.

I could feel his eyes bore into me while he squeezed his hands shut tight "Damn bakubro...he's adorable" the one with yellow hair says with a wide smirk...the other two just nod and agree "Yeah Kat...you've found a gem" he commented sounding sarcastic unintentionally.

~~

After that awkward moment of weirdness and some small talk there was another knock at the door...the other blonde answered and a tall guy with purple hair and violet eyes came in and stood next to the one name Kaminari.

We all finally made our way to the table for dinner "Smells good Bakugou...my stomachs already rumbling" the pink hair women says with a wide smile 'I could get along with her...she has a warm vibe about her' Kacchan took his seat and pulled me down on his lap while sipping his drink.

I could feel his eyes on me as everyone else made their plates and begin to eat "So...Izuku...why don't you tell us about yourself..." the red head says and everyone turns their attention towards me.

I took a deep breathe and placed a smile on my face...but before I could produce a word to speak Kacchan put his hand up to politely cut me off "Shitty hair...I don't need him uncomfortable from being asked questions...so for now just enjoy the meal and when we're done I'll explain why I called you all here tonight" he says before everyone other then him nodded and began to eat again.

~~

𝓛.𝓢

His Omega ~BUNNY~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें