Chapter Twelve : My Omega... ~BUNNY~

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

~~

𝓐 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓡𝓸𝓻𝔂...

~~

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

Today was the day for me to finally pick out the perfect gift for my perfect mate...as I stood staring at the shimmering jewelry I felt a soft kick on my stomach...I glanced down at the quiet pup hoisted onto my chest "Hey bud...bout time you woke up..." he didn't look up at me until I ran my fingers through his soft curls.

I finally chose which gift I wanted...I let the sales clerk know before she brought out a clip board for me to explain in specific details about how I wanted this specific gift to be made...I exited the jewelry store and made my way towards the food court "How about some fries yeah?...I have to be careful though...I know your papa will kill me if he found out about me feeding you junk food" I chuckled as he tried to turn his little head to look around at everything.

~~

It was my turn to order our food...when the crew member noticed who I was she tried to hold back a squeal...I chuckled and signed her employee hat like she asked before ordering our food...she said that I didn't have to pay...when I still tried to anyway her manager came over and said that because I was a hero and I kept the city safe that means that our meal was free 'Welp I'm not gonna argue with that' .

I grabbed the tray with our food and walked over to an empty table...I lifted Rory from out of his Baby BJorn carrier before turning him the other way and gently planting him back in It...his tiny hands were reaching for the fries "Patients little one...I got ya..." I crooned before handing him two fries and watching him hold each fry with each hand before munching on them.

~~

We ate in silence until I noticed a few young female omegas sitting a few tables away giggling and waving in my direction...I looked down at Rory to see his eyes fixated on those same omegas "I see your flirting already huh..." I smiled at him as he stuffed another fry into his mouth.

~~

Once we finished eating I wiped his face and mine before throwing our trash away...I turned him back around facing my chest and stood up to leave "Um... excuse me sir...but your pup is adorable" I heard one of the teens say...I nodded and chuckled "Yea...just like his Papa..." I took his hand and wave to them before we left.

~~

We stopped at a couple of stores to buy some clothes and toys for Rory and then headed out to the parking lot...the weather was a bit chilly so I pulled his hood up and zipped It to keep him warm...he wiggled a bit until I unstrapped him and placed him in his car seat...once he was secured I shut the door and climbed in the driver's seat.

~~

I spotted a small flower tent down the road from the mall so I decided to stop for a bouquet of flowers for Izuku...the young girl that got my flowers ready planted a medium size card in with It before handing It to me "On us Ground Zero...thanks for keeping everyone safe" she smiled and walked away back to her post.

I glanced at Rory through the rearview mirror to see him slumped over with a fry hanging from his mouth and one hanging from his hand...I smiled before driving off...heading home to my love.

~~

I pulled into the garage before killing the engine "Alright pup...let's get you inside where It's warm..." I said as I lifted him into my arms from his seat and then grabbed the flowers.

I stepped inside and found my mate doing yoga...he was doing a downward dog pose 'Dammit Izuku...thank All Might that Rory's asleep...' he noticed me just as I pointed to our room and placed his flowers down on the kitchen island...I laid Rory down in the center of our bed and place a couple of pillows around him before joining my mate in the living room.

~~

𝓛.𝓢