Page Twenty-Seven :

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

So many fucking secrets in the air that I can practically taste the shit "Kacchan?...why'd you cut me off? I wouldn't have mind answering them..." Izuku leaned back against my chest and whispered in my ear while I sipped my drink.

I softly placed my hand on his thigh and slowly began to rub It back and fourth "Don't worry about It baby...I just want everyone to enjoy themselves tonight" I sat up and said just as I began feeding him his food.

~~

I noticed how tape arms kept watching Izuku and whenever I held him close or kissed him he would clench his fist and glare at me 'Dumb fuck...I know about the past you share with him...thanks to the information I asked for...I now know every-fucking-thing...' Once everyone finished eating I had Izuku go prop his feet up while I cleaned the kitchen and the dining room.

I asked shitty hair and dunce face to go sit with him since raccoon eyes had to leave...but not before I told her the good news and asked her to keep It to her damn self.

~~

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear someone behind me on the other side of the Island "Hey...baku-Katsuki?...how do you know BU-...I-I meant I-Izuku?" I knew whom the voice belonged to and I could hear the stress in It as he spoke "Why? It isn't important to you nor is It any of your damn business" I said in a normal tone...he chuckled and pulled a stool down to have a seat.

It was quiet for a bit until I heard my beautiful omega produce that adorable sound he calls a giggle "Well at least tell us all why we're here Kat" he suggested angrily "Come into the living room soy sauce...we'll explain everything to you extras" I said as I dried my hands.

~~

I picked Izuku up and sat down in my recliner before placing him on my lap "I guess It's time to let them know..." I locked my hands around my omegas torso while he wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed his nose against my glands "Well...Izuku and I got some great news awhile ago...and I felt like NOW would be a good time to share It" I could see them trying to figure out what was going on until I placed my hand on Izuku's small belly.

Shitty hair and Dunce Face smiled widely while Tape arms and Brainwasher's faces looked almost drained of any color...Izuku giggled again when they congratulated us and began to give us words of encouragement "Congrats Kat..." tape arms said with a forced smile on his face.

I nodded and went back to talking with Shitty hair...an hour later we were walking everyone out the door...saying our good byes...well Izuku was saying bye while I was yelling for there drunk asses to get the fuck off of my front porch "Tonight was fun Kacchan...I'm happy that your friends have accepted me" he says while folding the blankets.

He placed them on the backs of the sofa and the recliner "As long as you enjoyed yourself that's all I care about" I told him just before pulling him into my arms and pressing my now stiff cock against his plump ass...he knew what I was thinking-no what I was craving instantly.

~~

𝓛.𝓢