Page Twenty-Four :

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

~~

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

It's been a whole ass month since we found out that we're expecting and Kacchan has baby proofed his-our entire house and he makes me rest all the time while he does everything for me...that night we talked I told him about my past and how I had gotten pregnant before.

The Alpha didn't want me or the...lets just say I'm grateful to the pro hero that helped me out of the situation when he did...while he's on patrol or in meetings at work I stay home and relax and half of the time he has Red Riot patrol around the house just to make sure I'm safe and to give himself some peace of mind.

~~

Morning sickness isn't as bad as It was...I mean I don't have It as often and I can keep full on meals down without feeling nauseous because of the smell of the certain foods.

Kacchan reminds me to take my prenatal vitamins every morning 'Even though those things are fucking disgusting and Everytime I take them I feel like I'm loosing weight instead of gaining It' we also had to go shopping for new clothes for me because all of my skinny jeans...and leggings...crop tops are way to tight for his liking...so he gathered everything while I was passed out one afternoon and tossed It all away.

I usually wear his hoodies and t-shirts with the leggings he brought to fit my now wider hips and swollen ass...he-himself is the sole reason why I am so damn thick because he says he want me happy...I'm not oblivious 'I know that he's fattening me up for his own selfish sexual reasons' I know him all to well.

His hot headed ass always makes my favorite dish...Katsudon...my mouth always waters when I think about how he makes It just the way I like "Tonight he said he's bringing a few of his friends over for dinner...I have no idea what to wear...I hope they don't hate me for taking up most of his time" I quietly mumble to myself as I browse through his massive walk-in closet.

~~

I decided to settle for a red, white and navy blue button up shirt with a pair of dark blue leggings and Kacchan slippers since my feet are so sore...I combed my hair until the curls had a vibrant bounce "I have everything else done...all that's left to cook is...the meat...I'll leave that for Kacchan to do once he gets home" I whispered.

~~

Everything that I cooked I sealed It with foil while pulling the marinated meat out of the fridge...I glanced at the clock "Four Fifty-five pm...Kacchan should be walking through the door in any minute now so I better have a seat before he yells at me again" I said softly before I sat in his recliner and plopped my feet up.

~~

𝓛.𝓢