Page Forty-Four :

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

I woke up feeling groggy and had the worst case of acid reflex (Heartburn) and I fought so hard to keep the vomit down...Kacchan made me breakfast and wanted me to join him at the island to eat but once he helped me up out of bed I instantly made a b-line for the bathroom.

At three and half months pregnant I was experiencing emotions and sensations I have never felt before and that's because my first pregnancy didn't develop passed five weeks...courtesy of my ex.

When I first found out I was pregnant I had just turn fifteen years old...I was alone and lost in this cold and cruel world thanks to those people who gave birth to me and didn't bother raising me once I turned eleven.

~~

Of course I lived in the same house with Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, the people outside of that home believed that them and I were a loving family...but that wasn't the case...not at all.

I was the child that they never attended to have...the child who was just a foul burden to them and they made sure to remind me of It every second that I was with them.

~~

When I met Hanta I immediately deemed him as my escape from reality...we hung out...smoke...drink and did other things that we were to young to be doing.

I didn't cut myself nor did I try to commit suicide like most teens in my situation...but I did run away once or twice which led me to be arrested with most of the kids Hanta and I hung out with...when I turned fifteen Hanta asked me to move in with him and his friends...I Agreed.

I thought things were going to finally turn around for me and I actually believed It when he told me that we were forever...that was until I became sick and had to be sent to the emergency room.

When I was released my emotions were a mixture between excitement and nervousness because I thought that being with a child was a blessing...I believed I had a strong Alpha beside me one hundred percent...when I got home that afternoon and gave Hanta the good news...I was proven wrong.

~~

It pains me to even think about what happen let alone talk about It...not even my parents know the full story...Katsuki Bakugou...my incredibly handsome and strong Alpha mate doesn't know of my horrible past which is a good thing because I wouldn't be able to handle rejection from him...not from my Kacchan.

~~

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and neck after vomiting my insides out and then I went to join Kacchan in the kitchen.

He turned around and smiled as I took a seat and laid my head on my arms while he stroked my hair softly "How about some fruits first...It should help settle your stomach" he offered while placing butterfly kiss on my head and then his mark on my neck "Fruit sounds good...do we still have some sliced mangos?" I asked him as he began to pull stuff from the fridge "Yes we do...I'll put some in your bowl with some grapes and kiwi's" he said while prepping my fruit bowl.

~~

𝓛.𝓢