Page Eleven :

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

After that little rump session in the kitchen this morning I decided that I needed a shower and a nap...I woke up being hit by wave after wave...I slowly climbed off of The Comfortable bed and made my way to my nest 'A couple of days of this shit is going to drive me mad' I groaned as I pushed and pulled everything in and out of place just trying to make myself feel at ease.

~~

A few minutes passed and the pain began to worsen...I subconsciously started to push out distress pheromones while whimpering "Izuku?" I heard Kacchan's voice from the hallway "Kacchan...Alpha..." I mewled the moment he opened the door...when I heard him growl I began to dry hump the pillow I had buried between my thighs.

He came a bit closer slowly while whispering sweet words to me and when he reached my nest he stop "May I?..." he asked and out of instincts my nose twitched before I nodded...he gently scooped me into his strong arms and sat on the bed with me on his lap...he rubbed circles on my back and ran his fingers through my hair causing me to purr letting him know that I felt content with him.

~~

A couple of minutes later I began to calm down but I was still feeling the pressure in my abdomen "Has the pain died down? maybe I could run another warm bath for you..." he offered but he knows what will calm the pain down...he's just choosing to respect me and not do anything about It.

I shook my head while burying my nose deeper into his neck... 'I need comfort...I need you' I thought to myself as I tried to relax...we stayed like that for awhile until I felt myself slowly dosing off in his arms "Sweet dreams beautiful..." was what I heard before my eyes fluttered shut and I was out.

~~

When I stirred awake I was laying in my nest with a heavy quilt that smelled of Kacchan...I stood and began to stretch my tired limbs 'I wonder if he's in the kitchen or in the living room' I thought as I yawned and opened the bedroom door.

~~

I left my room and slowly walked through the hallway until I reached the dining area...I noticed a white piece of paper tucked under a coffee thermal mug sitting on the island...I walked over to It and lifted the cup 'It's still hot...' I thought as I wrapped my hands around the warm mug and sighed contently.

I read the note and discovered that Kacchan had to go on his patrol and that he should be back by six pm this evening...I removed the lid from the cup and looked inside 'Orange Tea...he remembered that his mom used to make this for us all the time' I smiled as I sipped my hot drink and went to relax on the huge couch.

I turned the tv on and flicked through the channels until something caught my attention...I watched as Ground Zero and other pro heros were having a very loud and explosive altercation with 'The League Of Villain's' I watched Kacchan as he handled the situation.

Something made my breath hitch "What the..." was all I manage to say as I watched the Alpha with the red and white hair who had decided to join the other Pro Heros "That can't be him...there is no fucking way he is a pro hero" I said as I turned up the volume and listened to the news reporter as she explained what was going on.

~~

I discovered that the guy on the screens name was Shoto Todoroki and his hero name was Shoto 'how odd...but I guess It fits him' His quirk was half hot and half cold T on the other hand I've only ever seen him use one quirk and that was having the abilty to produce cool air from his right hand...so they couldn't possibly be the same person...right?.

~~

After the Pro Heros and the villians had finished their little spat I turned the News off and decided that I would find a movie to keep my mind off of the waves of pains that I was being hit with.

~~

𝓛.𝓢