Page Nine :

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

If I said I wasn't happy that Kacchan invited me to his house...I would be lying...I am absolutely amazed by his actions...I mean he was never this nice when we were kids...his parents would have to force him to invite me to a sleepover or to just hangout 'He was such a hothead back then' now he seems like he's...matured.

We parked in front of a one story townhouse with a garage large enough to fit three vehicles...I took my eyes off of the parking area and looked at the beautifully green cut grass with a three layer rose garden...I was in awe with this view "Why don't you head inside...I'll grab your bag" Kacchan handed me his door keys and shut his door on the driver side.

~~

I opened the front door and was Instantly met with a gust of freezing air and Kacchan's scent 'For the love of All Might...he's gonna make my heat worse' I thought as I stepped the whole way in...I heard him step in behind me not to long after I had slipped my shoes off and stepped in a pair of slippers.

He led me to the guess room and placed my bag on the bed "I'll get breakfast started while you relax...there's a bathroom attached to this room...if you want you can soak in the warm water and rest" he explained while prepping the scent blockers he had set up "Thank you so much Kacchan...I really appreciate this" I responded while pulling my nesting materials out and started organizing It.

~~

Once he left the room I pushed a heavy breath out and began to relax a bit  before running myself a hot bath 'My waves aren't hurting as much right now so eating breakfast with Kacchan should be alright ' I thought as I pushed my nesting materials around.

~~

The tub was just about full when I turned the faucet off and began to removed my clothes...I climbed in and slowly sink into the heated water as It enveloped me 'Dammit Kacchan...why does It feel so...fucking exhilarating in here...' Before I knew It I was slowly dosing off while allowing the bubbles and bath oils to just dance against my fuming skin.

~~

I'm not sure how long I was out for but when I open my eyes Kacchan was blowing out the candles I had lit and opened my towel while holding It up with his eyes closed "Thanks Kacchan...I really needed that" I said as I stood up and wrapped the towel around me before stepping out of the water "No problem beautiful...foods ready" he said before exiting the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

~~

I dried myself off and put on my oversized long sleeved shirt with the words 'Yaoi And Chill' on the front and the sleeves...then I pulled on my briefs...shortly afterwards I left the room and found my way to the kitchen by following Kacchan's scent

~~

I stepped into the kitchen and instantly began to softly pant...Kacchan was standing at the stove making our plates with a pair of red briefs...no shirt on and his hair was a bit damp 'Oh god...I'm not going to make It' I gulped before taking a seat at the island.

When he turned around his body was on full display and my inner omega was howling so fucking loud for me to pounce on him...but I fought back....I mean yes we went out a few times and yes we are attracted to each other and we flirt...but It doesn't give me the right.

I watched closely as his body moved "Oh...Izu...you look...wow..." he exclaimed while allowing his eyes to roam all over me with his delicious bottom lip in between his dangerously sharp teeth...I groaned softly while enjoyinghis attention 'GOD...JUST BITE ME ALREADY...' I thought as I tried to control myself.

He smirked and let out a cocky ass chuckle because he knew what he was doing to me "I made some coffee...would you like some?" he asked while reaching for a mug that was on one of the higher cabinets making me drool over how big and succulent his muscles looked "O-oh yeah...just add some ice and...creamer to It..." I said while peeling my eyes off of him so I could just get a good look at the living room.

He sat a mug in front of me "Here you go..." I turned around to see him taking a sip of his coffee...I moaned quietly as I watched his Adams Apple bob up and down a few times until he put his mug down "So..." he looked down at me with that same stupid ass smirk 'I can't do It...I'm not strong enough' I closed my eyes and took a deep breath while telling myself that I can do this...and that everything was going to be fine.

~~

𝓛.𝓢