Page Seventy-Five :

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

A week or so after Thanksgiving I decided that It was time to go on a family vacation...I mean It's around that time of the year anyway...with Izuku and Rory in my life I can finally do what I want to do instead of booking one ticket to some crappy ass cabin in the cold ass mountains.

I didn't have any patrols today so I spent the time locked in my office filling out paperwork and trying to ignore the damn candy cane that was standing outside of my office knocking...after the fifth or sixth knock I finally unlocked my door and told his half carved ass to come in.

He took the seat across from me "What is It Shoto?..." I asked as I sat down and continued with my work "Bakugou I have been hounding you for weeks now about telling Izuku who Horu is to him...you can't keep dodging the situation...he needs to know tha-" I cut him off while taking a deep breath.

I glanced at him "look...Izu just had Rory not to long ago...I don't need him stressed out over this 'situation'...I'll tell him when I get home tonight and see how he wants to approach It" he nodded and stood "Horu knows already and he's anxious to speak with Izuku...I haven't told him what Izuku told me about their parents...I'll leave that part for them to discuss" he said before leaving me to think about what I'm going to say to Izuku.

~~

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹...

~~

After my shift was done and over with I powered down my work laptop and got myself ready to head out...when I stepped out into the hallway and locked my door I heard someone talking in a hush tone...inside of one of the offices a few doors down from mines.

I didn't pay It any mind until I heard Izuku's name "I know I'm not supposed to be hear Shin but...I-I need to know if My brother is alright" the voice sounded familiar...a women's voice...I've heard It before.

I quietly stood outside the small office against the wall listening "He's doing pretty good...he just had a pup so I haven't seen much of him but Denki told me that he's happy" The other voice says... 'Brainwasher Freak...' I though.

I continued to listen "I'm happy to hear that he's finally happy...even though I would love to see him...I'll take what I can get...and as promised...all of Tomura's plans are on that flash drive and Hanta's Whereabouts" The women says "Thanks Himi...I'll get this info to the other Pros...we can finally began to plan our next mission" Shinso says before I hear shuffling around inside of the office...which was my cue to leave.

~~

Thirty minutes later I was walking through the front door before being hit with a delicious scent "Izu baby...I'm home" I called out to my Omega before finding him sitting with Rory on the floor...watching a movie on the TV...several containers of takeout was on the coffee table.

He turned to me with a smile on his face before he lifts himself up with Rory still in his arms causing my angry mini-me to fuss at him in gibberish...he laughed while strapping him to his swing before pushing a button "How was work Kacchan?" He asked before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I finished putting my things away and turned around while embracing my beautiful mate "Work was boring as usual...one of my colleagues stopped by my office to talk to me...he wants us to have dinner...you and I with him and his Omega..." I explained while I ran my fingers through his soft curls.

He hummed his answer while rubbing my wrist against his glands "Just let me know what day and I'll prepare the food" he whispered with a adorable pink blush dusting his nose and freckles cheeks.

~~

After I found something quick to scarf down I helped Izu clean up the kitchen and living room before I noticed that Rory was swinging back in forth softly...sound a sleep "I just turned the heat on in his room...once It's nice and toasty in there I'll lay him down" he says while rubbing his hand down my chest.

I was told to take a relaxing shower before bed...I could tell what my mate was doing...he had that look in his eyes...temptation was getting the best of him...I washed all of the stress away as I listened to Izuku move around the house before I heard him enter our room "~Kacchan...~" he cooed seductively while climbing inside the shower behind me.

~~

𝓛.𝓢