Page Sixteen :

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

My mind was so damn fuzzy and my body felt like It was running on autopilot...when Kacchan left me in my room I couldn't stop whining and howling for him "~Alpha~…please" I begged but he didn't come back.

I sat in silence sobbing because I'm in heat and I have my Alpha..but he keeps refusing me…rejecting me 'WE won't stand for this…go Make him…overpower OUR Alpha' at that moment my body moved on It's own just like when I'm performing...I can see what's going on around me but I can't intervene…I have no control.

~~

I removed whatever I had on and headed towards the door and opened It...I watched as the hallway came into view 'Wa-wait what's going on? Why am I in the hallway?' I could feel myself panicking from within but my body kept moving forward "~Alpha~…I can smell his scent" I heard my voice say...but those aren't my words.

I felt conflicted and overwhelmed, I can't believe my damn body was deceiving me…again...my inner omega followed Kacchan's Pheromones  'Please…please turn back around…I can't have Kacchan see me like this' I tried to scream and thrash about within my own mind but It was useless going against my own instincts "Alpha wants…I give him…" I could see myself open his bedroom door and as soon as I stepped inside his space...my knees went weak and my nose twitched.

~~

Page Sixteen : Part Two...

~~

Izuku felt extremely upset with himself because he didn't want to move so fast with Katsuki...but he also couldn't help but to give in to the temptations of the Alpha's lust filled gaze "I'll give you a minute to...adjust..." Katsuki said softly as he stroked Izuku's green curls.

He kissed his chin and neck "N-no need to...you can move" he tried to cover his blushing face but the Alpha had already caught his wrist and held them above his head.

~~

Katsuki decided that they had waited long enough so he began to moved in inches very slowly 'GOD...he's so...I feel so…overwhelmingly…FULL' Izuku thought as he planted his arms around the Alphas neck...the room was filled with his loud moans and aggressive mewls.

Their scents mixed in the air causing both Izuku and Katsuki's minds to be clouded "Fuckyour so warm" Izuku could barely hear what was said to him...he was so absorbed by the delicious pleasure...the feeling deep within his lower half was indescribable...he closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the intimate sensation.

~~

𝓛.𝓢