Page Sixty-Six : Mature Content

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

That orgasm was so fucking fulfilling...I didn't want the sensation to go away just yet...once I halfway came down from my high I could feel the heat rising within me "~Dammit you look beautiful as hell...if we're not careful we'll end up with another pup~" Kacchan moaned against my glands.

Kacchan was still thrusting at a very painfully slow pace "~Alpha..faster..." I mewled...he latched his hand around my neck gently and he locked both of my wrist above my head...I felt myself buck my hips trying to egg him on but what I got was completely uninspected.

~~

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

This little minx is trying to get me to cum sooner then I plan to "Stay still..." I growled softly which he responded by pooling out with slick around my dick...I licked my lips while eyeing how turned on he was and how he was trying to handle the fact that I was teasing him.

I would push in just half way and watch his eyes roll back before I'd pull out and catch him whimper with his plump bottom lip between his tiny canines 'Fuck...keep It together Katsuki...his inside are sucking me in so much...' I let his neck and arms go before thrusting in roughly and pulling him into my arm securely.

He held his legs up with his hands as my thrust became faster and louder...the room was filled with the sounds of my ball slapping his ass cheeks...I wanted to go for rounds but I guess my mate wins this one...I'll give him what he desires.

~~

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

I was so lost in the moment that I didn't realize that I was now straddling Kacchan 'Asshole...fucking extra l-large girthy- deliciously sweet...Alpha...' he held my hips and gripped them tight as I bounced up and down...rubbing my clit hastily "~Alpha I'm gonna... I-I can't...~" I whined just before I felt his knot swell inside of me...keeping me in place...panting and moaning as I shivered from my third orgasm.

~~

I stayed like that for a few minutes...Kacchan sat up and captured my lips with his as he rubbed my back soothingly...I whimpered when I felt him deflate before lifting me up "I'm gonna run us a bath...I spoke with your parents and they'll be watching Rory until your heat is over" he explained as he lifted me up and carried me into the bathroom.

I stood beside him with my elbows against his back as he leaned over to turn the water on to fill the tub "My legs feel like Jell-O...Are they coming to pick him up?" I asked as he sprinkled some bath oil and tossed a bath bomb in the water "Yeah I'll call them once I get you settled" he explained while helping me inside of the water.

I hissed at the water for being so damn hot...but once I was seated I began to feel good...I watched Kacchan as he left the bathroom and came back with a towel and some pajamas for me to wear...I couldn't help but lick my lips when I noticed the tip of his dick wink at me "~Alpha...~" I whispered as I felt my body heat up.

~~

𝓛.𝓢