Page Sixty-Five : Mature Content

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

Kacchans voice sent shivers down my spine when he told me to get naked...but I did as I was told though...I removed my leggings and underwear first before moving up to my tank top that was soiled with our son's vomit.

Once I had everything off I slowly climb onto the center of our California king size bed with nothing but heat and sweat coating my skin...I planted my hands under my chest with my rear high in the air like a good little omega...presenting myself to My Alpha.

He licked his lips and coated his thick cock with his precum "~You smell devine...~" I could feel him rubbing the tip of his girth against my now parted lips "~Try not to be to loud now...we can't have you waking our pup can we?" he smirked as he pushed in between my wet pouty lips.

Before I could comprehend what was happening I could feel him thrusting deep inside of my throat...he locked his fingers within my curls...I felt as one of his hand let go of my hair and moved down to my neck "Ngh...just like that baby" he moaned as his hips moved back and forth faster then I can handle.

When he let go and slid out of my mouth I was able to gasp for delicious air "lay down love..." he commanded...his eyes filled with lust and hunger...I wasted no time at all to do what he said "~Mmm...I love Dominant Kacchan" I mewled as he climbed above me while rubbing his cock against my ass "Quiet now...such a naughty little omega" he growled lustfully as he entered me with ease.

~~

My mind and body were singing two different tunes as Kacchan fucked me rough and slow...It felt so good to have him deep within my walls that I didn't realize that I had climaxed twice within the last five minutes...he locked one arm underneath my head with his finger tight in my hair as the other one gripped my hip to keep me in place.

I made sure to keep my moans low but loud enough for him to hear "Fuck your so tight and warm Izu..." Kacchan groaned as his trust became more animalistic...I locked my legs around his waist as he continued to fuck into me without mercy.

I felt the pit of my belly become warm as he lapped over my mark with his canines "~Kacchan...I'm gonna...~" I moaned before he kissed me deep and seductive...my hands went from his strong and delicious shoulders...down to his back and then landed on his hips "~Your gonna what baby...tell daddy what your gonna do~" I lost all self control as I dug my nails deep in his back and squeezed my legs tight around his waist keeping him in place as I came...HARD.

~~

𝓛.𝓢