Page Twenty-Eight : Mature Content

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

Kacchan is amazing...he went to work today...came home and finished the dinner while forcing himself to be the best dinner host for his friends...all to make me happy.

Throughout the night I could feel his...appendage either under my ass or against me while he stood behind me...and now that his friends are gone 'My alpha is ready to pounce...' I turned around in his arms before pressing my finger against his forehead letting him know to pick me up...and he obeyed.

~~

He carried me to his- our bedroom before softly tossing me on to the thick blankets causing me to laugh out loud while he removed his shirt with a sexy smirk on his face.

I couldn't help but to rub my legs together as I watched him remove his clothes I mean...his body was crafted by the Goddesses "Why are you still dressed omega?..." he growls while stroking his long and thick Girthy cock.

I licked my damp lips and began to unbutton my shirt while he hooked his fingers within the fabrics of my pants and my underwear...slowly recovering them...once he took everything off he wasted no time before lowering himself between my now trembling legs "Mmm...your so wet for me..." he crooned against my skin sending chills right through my prostate.

Instantly an orgasm ripped through me...he removed his mouth from my asshole before swirling his skilled tongue against my waiting pussy...my body is so sensitive because of the whole pregnancy and any touch...and suck or lick from my alpha...puts my body into a damn frenzy.

~~

When Kacchan was finally finished with assaulting me with his tongue and fingers he sat up and pulled my legs up against his chest "I hope you've rested enough today baby because you won't be getting any tonight" he growled low...deep and seductive...he held my left leg in one arm while his mouth latched onto my right one.

I looked into his eyes and I could feel all of his emotions spill out just as I felt him slowly and sensually enter me "Ahn..." I mewled out as my eyes fluttered closed "Damn Izu...did you just..." he held onto my legs as he kept up with his deep and sensual thrusts.

My mind was in a whirlpool of lust while my body was being rocked slowly...kissed and sucked "Fuck...your so tight baby..." he whispered in my ear as I held on tight to his shoulders...I opened my eyes and looked up at the mirrors above us and the sight was enough for me to cum yet again "Oh...m-my..." I let out a loud moan as I locked my legs around Kacchan's waist.

His ass was divinely moving at a rapidly powerful pace and I could see the muscles in his back move with each thrust "P-please...don't stop..." I begged while watching him but when my eyes landed on my blissed out face...I discovered that I liked seeing myself like this...seeing everything caused me to be turned on even more and I couldn't hold back yet another orgasm.

~~

Kacchan slowly lifted himself before pulling out of me "W-wait...what are you doing?" I whined and tried to pulled him back down "Don't worry love...I am no where near done" he chuckled before carefully and softly flipping my trembling body over on my stomach "I'll give you what you want...I'll take good care of you" he thrust back into my wet channel roughly.

I moaned his name as I felt his hands travel up my body as he fucked me just how I like It "Dammit Izu..." he growled against my ear.

He wrapped his hand around my neck while the other locked my hands above my head "Perfect Submissive..." he whispers against my neck right before he latched onto my scent glands "Kacchan mark me...please" I begged causing him to hum softly...the next thing I felt was him biting down onto my glands "Oh...Kacchan..." I was being sent into a lustful overdrive.

~~

𝓛.𝓢