Page Sixty-Eight :

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

It pained me to see my mini-me go with his grands...yes very much so...but there is a horny and needy ~BUNNY~ in heat that needs my attention at the moment...I stepped inside before locking the front door and resetting the alarm system...as soon as I smelled Izuku's pheromones leaking through the house I instantly allowed my inner Alpha to take over.

I started by removing whatever clothes I was currently wearing while taking quiet steps through the hallways that led to our bedroom...when I opened the door Izuku was riding the tiny pitiful vibrator that buzzed between his trembling thighs "Couldn't wait for me huh" I whispered as I climb on the bed above him.

His eyes fluttered open long enough to see me but I highly doubt that his mind was clear enough to understand what I said because he closed his eyes again while pumping himself faster with his vibtator while trying to reach his finish.

I have to say that watching him like this was turning me on more then I care to admit...but then jealousy got the best of me...I grabbed his hand to stop him right before he released "~K-Kacchan?...I w-was close..." he whispered frustratingly...I lifted him up and sat down before placing him on my lap with his back facing my chest.

I stroked my throbbing length a few times before I lined up with his slicked dripping entrance "~I want some of you too Izu...~" I cooed as I slowly pushed him down onto my cock.

He moaned lewdly with his beautiful skin flushed all over "...Oh...K-Kacchan...It's to..." he moaned...I rocked my hips up and down slowly and began to rub his leaking clitorus at the same pace.

He threw his head back on my shoulder while his nails dug into my arms "~Your so tight love...relax a bit for daddy~" I whispered against his glands before sinking my canines deep within his mark "~Y-yes Alpha...I-I...~" he sobbed as he jerked a few times when he released all over my fingers.

I moved my hand up his torso before moving up his chest until I found one of his tiny breast...with him on his stomach and me behind...pounding and thrusting desperately...once he was nice and comfortable I started thrusting at a faster pace then before...interlocking our fingers on the edge of the bed.

He had his mouth latched onto my wrist glands...trying to muffle his adorable and sweet moans "There's no reason for you to keep quiet now..." I growled in his ear as I tapped his prostate repeatedly...his moans grew louder and he pushed his ass back trying to keep up with my movements.

I could tell that I was over stimulating his inside with each thrust...causing his body to shiver with delight "~Kac-I...I-I~"  he pulled my hands towards his neck and hair "Oh...you want It rough hmm?" I asked before planting my hands where he wanted them and thrust faster.

He didn't speak...he just panted and sucked on his slim fingers "~Now you want something to suck on...such a needy omega~" I chuckled and ran my tongue behind his ear and began to suck softly.

~~

After a while of being in that position I decided that It was time to switch...I wanted to look into those beautiful emerald eyes of his while I made love to him...but before that I placed my hands on his hips and locked my lips onto his glands...thrusting a bit harsher then usual.

He screamed my name as I continued...until I let his neck go and pulled out of him...I licked my lips as I watched his entrance gape and beg to be filled again.

I wrapped my hand around my dick as It throbbed angrily "Turn over...we're far from done" I commented huskily...he slowly turned on his back before wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me back down to him "~A-All night Alpha?...~" he asked in a quiet and soft tone ~Yes love...All night~" I chuckled and continued.

~~

𝓛.𝓢