Page Forty-Six :

Bold For Japanese:
And Non-Bold For English:

~~

𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓾'𝓼 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷....

Shoto came from the basement with a smile plastered on his handsome face before he joined me at the dining room table "The air conditioner is automatic so It should turn on soon...I have to run out and get food to restock the kitchen...your more then welcome to join me or..." as nervous as I was I found myself curious to see what all has changed.

I told him I would like to join him and that I would need to re-learn where these places are for when he's working and I'm home alone "We'll pick up some wine before coming home...yea?" He asked and I nodded with a huge grin on my face...I love It when Sho gets saucy.

It was a bit hard for me to describe some of the names on the building so I locked my arms around Sho's bicep and stayed close to him so I wouldn't get left behind and lost...he's fast and takes big steps when he walks so I have to try to keep up...he grabbed a cart before we entered the store.

I was instantly amazed at how huge It was inside "Oh my god Sho...the stores back home are no where as big as this" he chuckled while picking up some produce items and placing them inside of a plastic bag "It's alright...I mean I like how the shops in Jacksonville are more home like...here It's so loud and crowded" I smiled and hummed softly letting him know that I agreed with him.

~~

We managed to get a cart full of food before we made It to the checkout "T?...is that you? I didn't know you were back in Japan" I turned around to see who the person was calling for Sho and was met with a men with pale skin and beautiful green eyes...by the scent that was rolling off of him I assumed he was an omega "Hey Izu...yea we just got back this morning...I see your rounding really well" Sho seemed familiar with him "Horu...this is Izuku...Izu this is Horu...my boyfriend" he introduced me with a pride beaming smile.

I held my hand out towards him "Oh hello...nice to meet you" I said while shaking his small hand "Oh you speak English...I'm sorry I should have asked first...It's nice to meet you Horu..I hope T here is treatin-" he was interrupted by an man with blond spikey hair who I assume was his Alpha.

He came up behind him and placed a large hand on his plump belly "Oh hey Kacchan...I was just talking to a friend of mines and his boyfriend" he says with a smile so bright I was instantly blinded by It "friend huh?...how the hell do you know icyhot?" I couldn't catch everything that he said because he wasn't speaking English...but I caught bits and pieces of It.

The green hair omega was scolding him for being rude and I couldn't help but stare in awe at how he trained his Alpha to calm down and to do what he said...after he calmed down he schuffed and walked their cart up to the checkout line while we continued our conversation.

He sighed heavily before turning back to me and Shoto "Sorry about him guys...he's just a bit cranky today...but I can see that I am taking up your time so I'm gonna go join Kacchan and I'm hoping to see more of you Horu and again It was really nice meeting you" he said that small mouth full before doing the penguin walk over to his Alpha.

I looked up at Sho to see him shaking his head with a chuckle "Izu used to work for me before he became mated to that Pomeranian...he knew me as T but he didn't know that I was the number two hero in Japan" he explained...I nodded while making a 'O' shape with my mouth.

We placed our groceries on the checkout line belt "His Alpha...does he know that your a hero?" I asked as he paid "Yea...he's currently the number one hero" he answered and I nodded before my brain processed what he said 'HOLY SHIT...I was just standing in front of the number one hero...of Japan?' I felt my fanboy tendencies resurfacing.

~~

𝓛.𝓢