Page Forty-One :

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

The next morning was unbelievably calm when I opened my eyes because I finally have my beautiful omega back in my arms...where he was meant to be...I laid underneath him just admiring how soft and delicate his features were and how soft and bouncy his green curly hairs was and with the cute little lime color streaks "So beautiful..." I whispered while running my fingers up and down his spine gently.

He began to stir a bit until his gorgeous bright eyes fluttered open and a soft hum left his lips...he closed his eyes while releasing a adorable little yawn just before he brought his hand up to rub the sleep from his eyes "Good morning beautiful...how'd you sleep?" I asked catching him off guard "Morning Kacchan...a bit sick...but not to bad" he whispered...trying to bury his face deeper into my chest...fucking adorable.

~~

Once we finally got up out of bed I made my way to the kitchen to get breakfast started...I had to head out on patrol afterwards...Izuku decided to take a shower before coming down so while he was doing that I decided to make a phone call.

I grabbed my phone from my charger and turned the screen on 'I need to call shitty hair and ask him about my car and then I need to call...better yet I'll see her at work' I dialed Kirishima's number and waited for him to pick up.

Once he did he began to speak before I could "Hey man I dropped your car off this morning...I put your keys on the stand by the door before I locked the It behind me" he explained in a rush "Yeah I know...thanks shitty hair...but that's not why I was calling you" I said while making our plates "Ochako called my phone yesterday while me and Izu we're on our way home" I said as I poured us both a cup of OJ and sat down to wait for my Omega to join me.

He explained to me what she said and how he had to take my gauntlets from her before she walked off with them "Just watch out for her man and make sure to keep her away from your mate..." He said before we hung up "Kacchan?" I heard that angelic voice call from the hallway and I instantly became aroused.

~~

Once he made It to the island he sat down beside me and began to eat...but I couldn't focus on my food because right now my mind and body wanted him.

~~

𝓛.𝓢