Page Seventy-Two : Mature Content

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

Seeing my omega in such a naughty position rattled something deep within me...I placed our pup in the room before joining my feisty mate in the family room...he was packing his things away before I softly and slowly locked my arms around his waist "~Alpha~" he mewled lewdly earning himself a hard slap on the ass.

I quickly pushed him back down onto the floor and hovered above him...just admiring his natural beauty...he opened his legs revealing how slicked he was...just for me...I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent just as I began removing my shirt...when I reopened my eyes he was on his hand and knees...pressing his nose against my clothed cock.

I could practically see the hearts in those beautiful green emerald eyes of his "~You want It?...you know what to do~..." I whispered and tugged at his damp curls that fell upon his flushed face...he licked his lips and began to unzip my pants "No need to rush love...I'm not going anywhere..." I chuckled while pulling myself out for him.

~~

A few minutes passed by...and I was knuckles deep in his hot wet heat as he moaned and panted under me...I didn't need to prep him but I mean I love the noise he makes when I do "Hurry...Kacchan" he whined as I swirled my tongue around his swollen nipples.

~~

I position myself between his legs...removed my pants the rest of the way "So needy..." I whispered against his neck as I slowly dived into his slicked filled pussy with a loud grunt "Dammit...your so warm" I moaned as I rocked my hips back and forth.

I felt like a starving men who was trying to catch his last meal...he threw his head back against my arms as I locked my hands around the back of his neck to keep us both grounded...his moans became louder with each thrust...I placed my lips against his to silence him a bit "As much as I love to hear you...we have to keep It down..." I whispered before sucking behind his ear.

I kept my pace the same because I knew we were in a rush...our pup could wake up at any minute and shut this whole moment down...I began to roll my hips...hitting his prostate directly.

His eyes went wide before closing with tears peaking at the corners "Feels good doesn't It...you love It when I tap that spot..." I crooned softly...I felt him lift his legs until they were against the back of my arms.

His mouth was parted a bit...he was biting down on his bottom lip "Cum for me baby...I can feel you trying to hold It in..." I whispered against his ear...I started to pick up my pace a bit...I was feeling my own climax nearing.

Soon enough I felt his ass jiggle before his whole body shook from the intense orgasm...but that wasn't all though...when I looked down I noticed that he was squirting all over himself as well.

I smirked before leaning down to suck on his tongue "I'm close...fuck" I growled the moment my balls began to stiffen and my knot press against his ring of tight muscles but didn't slip through.

He finally let go of his legs and allow them to drop down to my sides as I continued to fuck him at a fast and rough pace.

His hands went up to my chest before sliding down to my stomach "~So strong Alpha...so big~" he cooed before pressing against his clit...he slowly rubbed It with one hand while he put the fingers of his other hand inside of his mouth.

Seeing that just turned me on so much more...I leaned down and pulled one of his fingers into my mouth and slowly circled It with my tongue and watched him mewl lewdly "~You taste so sweet love...~" I whispered taking two more of his fingers into my mouth...sucking them seductively until I felt myself about to release.

I closed my eyes as I worked my mouth around his fingers and thrust my painfully hard throbbing cock inside of his hole...I desperately wanted to keep going but It felt so damn Good...I growled loud and deep as I painted his walls with my seeds...still thrusting roughly.

~~

Even after I came my dick was still hard and strong and still going...his eyes were lidded with want...I couldn't stop not when It felt this damn good "~Kacchan...i-i'm...gonna..." he moaned softly as his beautiful body shook again...his emerald eyes rolled back as he released a long and dragged out mewl.

I let go of his fingers and quickly lifted up "Turn around baby...ass up" I husked out before he began to position himself how I requested...he was nice and comfortable...I softly slid back into him with a loud squished noise from his walls being so slicked and wet.

I started to move my hips again...this time I moved rough and slow "Fuck...It's heaven inside of you Izuku..." I groaned as I planted my chest on his back and reached around to grab ahold of his neck again...he moaned as he rubbed his hands between his legs "~A-are you...in rut K-Kacchan~?" he asked softly.

I chuckled and intertwined my fingers with his on the floor below us "No baby...I'm not..." I said while softly kissing his shoulders and back.

~~

Once I released a second time my body finally seem to calm down...and I was able to lead my omega back to our room to take a quick shower and to clean up our unruly mess in the living room.

~~

𝓛.𝓢