Page Fifty : Mature Content

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

What a wonderful and beautifully eventful fucking night huh?...I would have never guessed that a pregnant and horny Izuku could be so damn...I have to come home a bit later from now on so I can have more of what I had last night...I decided to take today off of work so I can spend more time with my precious mate...I know he gets lonely when I'm not around.

I opened my eyes and squinted from the bright light of the damn sun in my face...I looked at my sleeping Omega...I couldn't help myself...I planted my hand on his soft and juicy thigh before I ran It down under his leg...and lifted It up slowly "Ka...Kacchan?..." his voice was soft and quiet "Shss...just relax..." I whispered gently against his ear causing him to mewl.

~~

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

Last night was beyond good...I can't even come up with a word for It...and now I wake up to My Alpha caressing my leg...he silenced me as he lines his long and thick girty cock with my slicked dripping entrance.

Kacchan has always been dominant with everything that he does...but right now he's looks like a higher being as he pounds into me roughly "Alpha..." I couldn't help the slutty sounds that were flying out of my mouth because he was making me feel so sensationally hot all over.

I started on my side but slowly ended up with my knees and elbows on the bed...my ass high up in the air...I could feel him so deep within my throat It feels like I'm gonna break...in a good way of course "So gorgeous...mouth so warm and wet" he praised me while he ran his nails through my messy green curls and against my scalp...I felt my legs jerk from the amazing stimulation.

~~

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

This feeling...deep within my fucking chest I couldn't name It...our room's stuffed full of Izuku's intoxicating scent...my mind was lost in lust and that's when It hit me...like a wave of ocean water "My rut...I...I need to stop Izu" I growled as I told myself to pull out...but my body wasn't listening "Don't stop...pl-please keep going" he moaned and pushed himself up on his elbows.

He says he wants me to keep going...but I don't want to hurt him or the baby "I can handle It...just don't stop..." he whimpered...burying his trembling fingers deep in his hair.

I did as I was told after I managed to calm myself down a bit...It wasn't easy for me...It isn't easy for any Alpha to not devour their omega during a rut...our instincts tell us to ravage our prey until they are unconscious...right now my goal is to bring My Omega nothing but pleasure.

~~

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

Kacchan's in Rut...I've witnessed It before but not while being pregnant...I'm gonna be honest I was a bit afraid...my inner Omega demanded for him to continue
'Alpha won't hurt us...pup is fine...we were made to service our Alpha...' I told him to keep going while hoping that he wouldn't be to rough...but so far he's being super compassionate and gentle...I can see It in his eyes and hear It when he growls deeply against my glands that he wants to...dominate me.

~~

I ended up on my back with my legs on Kacchan's arms...his eyes were a blood crimson red color and lidded "Kacchan... I'm close..." I moaned as I rubbed my hand over my swollen clitorus "let It go baby...cum for me..." his arms locked around my thighs while his hands massaged my sensitive buds.

My eyes rolled back as soon as I felt that delicious warmth in the lower parts of my belly...my juices flowed out of me "So good scent so sweet...taking me so well" he moaned as he picked up his pace...I whimpered as he continuously tapped my sweet spot with his swollen tip.

~~

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

Watching Izuku's blissed filled face turned me on more then I expected...his kissed bruised lips were parted as his beautiful emerald eyes went wide before they rolled back "Fuck... I wanna tear you up so bad..." I growled dangerously hard as I fucked his thick pussy faster...chasing my own climax.

I was so damn horny...everytime I felt like I was close I would pull back "Fuck...It feels so good" I groaned as I pushed forward and continued thrusting "Kacchan..." he whispered as his hand continued to rub between his thighs...I lowered myself a bit and kissed his lips before I pulled out "On you side...I'm almost done promise" I rushed out as I lifted his leg and re-entered him.

~~

I continued at a painfully slow pace while we kissed and intertwined our hands "I love you..." I crooned as I felt my knot lock us together "~Mmm...I love you too Kacchan~" he moaned before he grabbed a handful of my hair and latched onto my scent glands "Well...this is a good way to start the morning" he giggled as I rubbed his belly and waited for my knot to deflate.

~~

𝓛.𝓢