Page Forty-Eight :

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾...

After Kacchan and I came home from the supermarket I felt drained physically and emotionally so I told him that I was gonna take a cat nap and then see how I felt...once I woke up...I still felt so...tired.

~~

I read in one of the parenting books that for male omegas pregnancy It can be calculating and challenging...I'm four months now and I already feel like It's becoming to much to handle.

Kacchan goes to some of the parenting classes with me and when he can't attend because of work I have to drag Vincent along with me...which is where we are right now "Have you been practicing your breathing exercises? You know It's essential right?" he nagged as I lay back between his legs "Yes mom...I practice everyday...but I have not changed my mind...I want a C-section" I whisper while he rubs small circles on my arms...he tries to help calm me down...but It's pointless...only my Alpha can do that.

~~

The classes usually goes on for about two hours or so depending on who goes into labor...today It was the snobby omega that usually comes in alone and whenever Kacchan and I are here together he tries to flirt...or attempts to flirt with Kacchan.

Kacchan's smart ass mouth is a deal breaker so as soon as he asks for my Alphas help I don't even have to reply because Kat is quick to shoot back a sparky respond "like hell I would help you...that's not my pup so It isn't my fucking responsibility to help you..." and after that he goes back to being my sweet teddy bear of a men.

~~

After our class was cancelled due to that Omega...Vinny and I decide to grab some food before he dropped me off at home...I step out of his car and I instantly felt a pair of strong hands on my shoulders.

It didn't smell like Kacchan so I assume It's Kiri "Hey Izuku...how was the class? Kat says he'll be home soon he had some reports to write out" he goes on and on while I unlock the door and we enter the house "It was ok...someone went into labor so the rest of class was cancelled...I'm gonna make some tea...want some?" I asked him before I removed my shoes and jacket and stepped into the kitchen.

He accepted the offer for some hot tea as long as he could get some of my homemade sugar cookies that I baked the day before...I agreed and paid up as we sipped our tea while chatting.

~~

An hour or so had passed since Kiri left and I was now laying in bed alone...Kacchan has yet to come home 'I hope It wasn't to quick to forgive him...he says that he loves me and that what he did was only for the mission...I believed him...but yet I still feel like It was a mistake' I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice the sound of the door opening and the buttons of our security pad being pressed for the system to be re-alarmed.

What bothered me was how Kacchan's scent was mixed with someone else's...I shifted to my side and closes my eyes just as he entered our room "Izu sweetheart? Are you awake?" he softly asks while putting his work stuff away.

He slowly removed him clothes and made his way to the bathroom "I know your awake baby...and I can also smell your faint distress pheromones...I'm gonna go take a shower and when I'm done we'll talk" he proclaimed.

I heard the door close but doesn't lock "Whatever...fucking bloodhound nose" I whispered as I removed my clothes and got comfortable on his side of the bed "Let's see you sleep in those distress pheromones again" I smirked as I closed my eyes and waited for the beast to snap.

~~

𝓛.𝓢