Shi Yan didn't dare to show the Devouring power Upanishad's ability. He didn't release the black hole and just used his acupuncture points to absorb the energy and essence Qi from the dead warriors.

As he had just reached First Sky of Immortal Realm, his body was now a sponge that needed a lot of energy. Receiving the energy and Essence Qi of the dead made him feel so refreshed.

"I know you want to kill me and refine my soul to help you reach Territory Ancestor Realm." Shi Yan raked through the area, chuckled, and relaxed. "Anyone with this idea could come and check. Maybe you can succeed. Alright, I'm here to give you a chance and an opportunity to break through to Territory Ancestor Realm. You shouldn't let it slip away."

At this moment, Forefather Dragon Lizard and Singh were still attacking each other. Singh hadn't used his great weapon yet. He hadn't activated the power of the Soul Refining Cauldron as he wanted to wait for the most suitable time when the cauldron would kill Forefather Dragon Lizard in one attempt.

Forefather Dragon Lizard was resentful because of Singh's dark deeds, so he didn't want to show mercy. However, he was currently just a clone with limited power. He couldn't kill Singh directly. However, he had another plan, so he wasn't really anxious. He was also waiting for an opportunity.

He was waiting for the instant-kill attack by Tu Shi Qi and his wife Ya Yun!

As the two great experts couldn't even help themselves, the other warriors, of course, had their own ideas. They wanted to seize this chance to capture Shi Yan and then leave Dragon Lizard Star immediately. Perhaps they could claim victory this time.

The tragic death of the others was a big warning to them. Now, they knew that Shi Yan had the power to counterattack. However, as he had just reached First Sky of Immortal Realm, they thought that he had only those asteroids and broken stars as his weapon and that he depended on external forces.

Gradually, the real experts quietly moved toward Shi Yan. They looked stern and yearning.

"Should we take action now?" Yuan Mo of the Water Tribe was hesitant and asked for direction.

"Don't rush." The masked woman of the Phantom Tribe had deep eyes. She was several exploding mountain ranges away from Shi Yan. She stopped the Water Tribe from taking rash actions and smiled, "That kid isn't as easy to deal with as he seems. If he dares to initiate the battle, of course, he has some good backup. We should just wait and see then."

While talking, her line of sight moved around and then fell on the massive pit on the ground.

She could feel something strange. Forefather Dragon Lizard was acting strangely. She thought that there was something hiding deep underground.

"Bursting lightning!

All of a sudden, a terrifying roar came. An alien warrior at Second Sky of Immortal Realm emerged in front of Shi Yan, lightning beams winding around his body like snakes. As soon as the wild snakes left his body, they swelled up and turned into dozens of bucket-sized lightning snakes. Those snakes were lively as if they were real. They could even spurt lightning and icy mist.

While dozens of large snakes flew away, they twisted and changed, turning into a curved formation. That formation looked like an electrical net with snakes as the lines that grumblingly snatched over Shi Yan.

Rumble! Rumble! Rumble!

While the snake-like electric net was coming, the earth-shaking lightning and thunder had become more furious as if they wanted to drown Shi Yan altogether.

The sky was shadowed by the giant, lightning snakes. Shi Yan frowned. He found that this alien warrior had cultivated Lightning power Upanishad to the Immortal Realm, but his real fighting competence couldn't be compared to Lei Di, the Immemorial Thunder Dragon, regardless of the realm or the intensity of God power. They were too different.