"I'm just glad your okay." Midoriya told Uraraka. "I know! Come with us! Right now, we are protecting Kacchan and guarding him until we get to camp!"

"Bakugo? Then where is he?" Tsu asked, not seeing Bakugo anywhere.

"What are you saying?" Midoriya asked as he turn to look at Bakugo. "He is right-"

The path behind Todoroki was empty. Bakugo nor Tokoyami were standing there.

"I took them. With my magic." A voice above them spoke, all eyes looked up at the villain.

"Give him back!" Midoriya yelled.

"Give them  back?" The villain sounded offended. "That's an odd thing to say, they are their own people, you egoist!"

"Give them back!" Midoriya yelled once again.

The villain played with the three marbles in his hand. Todoroki and the other noticed this and wonder who the other person was.

"Midoriya, Shoji!." Todoroki yelled, "Move!"

Todoroki sent him ice as the man jumped around, holding on to the blue orbs that held 1A's classmates. Debating which one to throw, this villain took one out by chance, ready to throw it if he needed to.

"It's not just Bakugo! Tokoyami's missing as well!" Shoji yells, looking for his other friend.

"To go out of your way to confront us, you are underestimating us." Todoroki says, his eyes darkened.

"I used to be a performer you see, it's a bad habit of mine." This villain said. "Taking that bird-boy was an improvisation on my part."

Midoriya's jaw clenched as this villain said this.

"Moonfish...the man with the 'blade tooth', he might not look it, but he is a cutthroat on death row whoms appeal was dismissed. With his violent temper, I decided that he was of good use as well." The villain's coat fly in the wind as he jumped through the air.

"And the girl... the one they asked for...what was her name again? I just happened to run into her while on my way here! Isn't that just some luck! Ah, now I remember her name, it was y/n." 

"Seriously!? Must you take everyone?!" Uraraka yelled, angry that more of her friends were taken.

The villain only chuckled, fiddling with the marbles in his hand.

"You know, it's quite unusual to come across a quirk like her's." The villain said. "Not only just metal, but anything like it as well...yes, y/n quirk is quite useful..." The villain smiled under his mask.

"You bastard!" Midoriya yelled.

"Sorry! I can't stay around for much longer, going head on with a hero in training isn't really my style! Good day to you!" The villain tipped his hat and pressed a finger to his ear. "Vanguard action squad! The target was capture successfully! Short, though our mission has come to an end. As planned, our evacuation point within five minutes of transmission."

"They're done here?" Muttered the peppermint boy.

"No! No way!"

"Your not getting away!"

"Oh for goodness sake!" The villain with the marbles was struggling to get away at this point. "Fine! Take this!"

The villain threw a single marble at the group of villain. Mid-air, you were brought back. You didn't stop to recount what happened, but instead, you sent your knee into the backing away villain that threw you.

You didn't get much of a hit to his vital point, but he did stumble. You fell back onto the ground, rolling around on the ground below you before coming to a stop.

"Y/N!" Midoriya yelled when he saw you.

You ignored him and ran at the villain. You barely had much metal left, but you made the most out of what you had. Breaking the metal into small piece you directed an attack towards the villain who captured you.

"Oh bugger, I was hoping you were the bird." The villain says, snapping his fingers.

Your eyes sent daggers into his soul as you kept your eyes on him. You slowed your running to come next to your classmates.

"Where is Bakugo? Where is everyone?" You asked, glancing at Deku who was covered in broken bones.

"That villain! He took him and Tokoyami!" Midoriya yelled. "Y/n, we have a plan- Y/n!"

You ran ahead of them all, using the small fragments of metal to lung yourself forward and gain speed on this villain. He turned behind him and gasped before running faster.

The marbles in the villain's mouth shot of his mouth as you, Shoji and Todoroki lunged to get them. Shoji got one thanks to his multiple arms, leaving you and Todoroki to get the last one. You skidded to s top since Todoroki was closer.
But before Todoroki could grab the marble, another hand latched on to it.

"That's sad." said the scarred villain. "...Shoto...Todoroki."

Todoroki fell to the floor and rolled as another villain confirmed who they had. You had another running start, but before you could move, the earth wrapped around your leg and tripped you over on the ground.

No, no, please no, not now.

"You actually left me? How dumb can you be?" The orange coloured girl said as she glided on a large piece of rock above you.

I can't leave Katsuki with the villains, no. Please, come on!

You turned around and kicked the roots off your leg. You began to hurt your ankle, but you managed to get the roots off. Katsuki was being pulled into the warp gate by the scarred villain. Midoriya was behind you, running.

I can make, I'll save Katsuki. He'll be okay! Please. Please

You start to bolt as well. You were going to make it, you ha-

He pushed you back.

Katsuki pushed you back from the warp gate. Your eyes widened in shock and fear as you tried to grab on to his arm. You stumbled back on the ground, but shot right back up.

"Don't come...please." He said before the warp gate vanished.

Your hand was reaching out to grab him, but you fell to the ground once again, the dirt and dust around you forming a little storm.

"No...No- NO!" You scearmed. You let out a loud scream. It was a pained scream as you hit the ground, water slowly making their marks down your face, as you scream at the ground.

Todoroki, Shoji, Tokoyami, Tsu, Midoriya and Uraraka could only watch in pity at you as they felt sorry as well.
You failed.