Part 92

Qin He never asked why Xia Yuan was crying that day. 

He always felt that it was a bad thing, so he never dared to ask.

Fortunately, Xia Yuan also recovered slowly.

In fact, Xia Yuan hid his emotions very well.

He only stayed at Qin He's home (sleeping Shui) for one night, and the next day, he went back to his home again.

The school started a week later.

Xia Yuan behaved as usual.

Xia Yuan would also ask him questions, talk to other people, and also joke with others.

But Qin He could just see that Xia Yuan was not happy.

He didn't even laugh once.

Xia Yuan will often be dazed and suddenly have red eyes.

Every time I lie on the table for the morning break, when I wake up, Xia Yuan's workbook on the table will always be stained with tears.

Once, after lunch break, Qin He took a math exercise book to Xia Yuan to give a topic, rubbed his fingertips gently with tears, and finally asked, "Xia Yuan, you can tell me, what the **** are you What happened?"

Xia Yuan: "...No."

Qin He pointed to the tear stains on the exercise book: "Why do you always cry?"

Xia Yuan froze for a moment: "I..."

Xia Yuan licked some (dry gan) cracked lips and said, "I... I will never do math problems, I am in a hurry."

However, tear stains are not always mathematics workbooks.

Xia Yuan is lying again.

Qin He was silent for a moment and did not expose Xia Yuan.

Qin He took out a piece of sugar from his pocket and handed it to Xia Yuan, then took the pen on the side and said, "Is there any other question not, I will tell you."

.

After school, Qin He didn't go home directly, instead he rode the bicycle he just bought and rang the bell toward Xia Yuan: "Xia Yuan, come here, I will take you home."

Xia Yuan walked in front of him with his schoolbag on his back and asked slowly: "Will you ride?"

"Of course!" Qin He lifted his chin and said confidently, "Although I just bought this car, how can I not have such a simple matter?"

Xia Yuan: "Then ride me and see for yourself."

Qin He opened his eyes and was aggrieved: "Don't you want to take my car?"

Xia Yuan: "I'm afraid you will take me down."

Qin He straightened up on the bicycle, gripped with both hands, and looked confidently: "Then look good! I definitely..."

Before Qin He's words were finished, the handlebars were swaying from side to side like a mad sheep. He didn't catch it for a while and fell to the ground with a rush.

Xia Yuan couldn't help laughing.

Qin He grieved and said: "Xia Yuan, you joke me."

Xia Yuan's eyebrows were curved, and the corners of his lips were all smiles: "It's up to you to say no problem!"

Looking at Qin He's frustrated look, Xia Yuan walked over to lift Qin He from the ground and smiled and said, "Today you should push back."

"But I want to take you home."