Part 50

No, no, calm.

Broken off, Broken off, Broken off.

Qiu Yanzhi resisted the ** he wanted to hug He Zhou and hurriedly pushed him away, then plunged into the pool again and began to recite the multiplication formula.

He Zhou frowned and took Qiu Yanzhi out for the second time: "Qiu Yanzhi, do you have anything wrong?"

Qiu Yanzhi wanted to cry without tears, and all spoke with a fine breath: "...I... I was drugged."

He Zhou: "..."

He Zhou was quiet for two seconds.

Then silently pressed Qiu Yanzhi's head back into the sink.

"Go on."

Qiu Yanzhi: "..."

Life.

.

After a while, He Zhou asked, "Who were you taking the medicine from?"

Qiu Yanzhi closed his eyes and felt the cold water washing down towards himself.

"Liu...Liu Cheng, he gave Zhang Yuxuan the medicine, and I accidentally drank half a glass..."

......Wait! Zhang Yuxuan!

If he was really with Liu Cheng (sleeping Shui), Liu Cheng would have to rely on him all his life!

Qiu Yanzhi hurriedly said to He Zhou beside him, "You...you go to Box 117, no matter knocking on the door or kicking the door, don't let... don't let Liu Cheng succeed..."

He Zhou stood still.

Qiu Yan was in a hurry: "Hurry up!"

He Zhou said: "Qiu Yanzhi, why do you think I will help you."

He Zhou paused, and his voice was cold and clear: "Besides, whether it is me or Zhang Yuxuan or Liu Cheng, it is just npc for you. Do you care about them so much, Qiu Yanzhi, for a game, you Isn't it too much to play with?"

Qiu Yanzhi's words choked in his throat, and after a long time he hummed and said, "I'm happy!"

But after a while, he didn't think about it anymore.

This water is indeed cold, and it is indeed a stab at the head.

But it didn't take a few minutes, his head was numb. The cold water fell from the top of his head. It couldn't quench the half hotness of his body. Instead, it was mixed with cold and hot, making his brain more chaotic.

Although He Zhou said that he didn't want to help Qiu Yanzhi, he didn't want to really look at anything. ——Fat code (fafa) was born, he turned around and called Shen Xingwei and asked him to take a look at that box.

He Zhou just hung up the phone and turned around, he saw Qiu Yan turned off the faucet, stood up and smiled at him.

He Zhou: "..."

He Zhou somehow felt a little flustered.

The next second, Qiu Yanzhi rushed towards him, gnawing at him.

He Zhou frowned and took a step back.

Qiu Yanzhi will pounce again.

Seeing that Qiu Yanzhi was no longer in control, He Zhou (gangan) simply hugged him sideways.

Qiu Yanzhi was still restlessly disturbing on He Zhou. He climbed onto He Zhou's neck and was going to kiss him.

He Zhou couldn't hide his head.