Part 5

Fortunately, Qiu Yanzhi responded quickly.

Seeing He Zhou, he immediately introduced with a smile: "Sister nurse, this is my husband, we just got married yesterday, are we handsome?"

The little nurse felt embarrassed when he saw He Zhou. When Qiu Yanzhi said this, he immediately agreed: "Yeah, it's pretty handsome. You look so good. I wish you a happy wedding!"

After the nurse gave Qiu Yanzhi the medicine, she went out quickly.

He Zhou glanced at Qiu Yanzhi, his tone was plain: "How come I have never seen you so slick."

Qiu Yanzhi smiled browfully: "I am very happy, Mr. He is finally willing to start to understand me."

He Zhou looked at Qiu Yanzhi's smiling eyes and unconsciously looked away.

Why does this person say so... (meat rou) hemp.

.

Qiu Yanzhi stayed in the courtyard for a few days and insisted on going home to retreat.

Nothing else.

I just want to live with He Zhou and Meng Qikang.

One is simply to make the game (thorn ci) exciting.

The second is to see how far these two have developed.

And, can this man He Zhou want it?

To be honest, even if Qiu Yanzhi no longer liked He Zhou's face, he could not accept sharing a man with others.

Even if it's just in the game.

However, since he was injured, He Zhou's attitude towards him has eased a lot. If this situation continues to develop, this corner (color) of He Zhou should still be a good guide.

however.

This idea was destroyed on the first day of Qiu Yan's return home.

Qiu Yanzhi was discharged from the hospital without consulting He Zhou.

So that He Zhou came back from get off work and saw Qiu Yanzhi sitting at the dining table, all stunned.

He frowned slightly: "Why are you back?"

"I didn't like the taste of the hospital, so I decided to repose at home." Qiu Yanzhi looked at the rich dishes in front of him, looked up at He Zhou, and said with a smile: "Would you like to have dinner together?"

"No, I have eaten outside." He Zhou (Tuo) took off his coat and hung it on the hanger. He turned around and was about to say something else, his eyes suddenly fixed.

Meng Qikang is coming out of the kitchen.

He wore an apron and brought a bowl of hot soup to Qiu Yanzhi on the table in front of him.

"Brother Qi Kang?" He Zhou froze for a moment. "Why are you here?"

Meng Qikang seemed to be tired. He pressed the place where he pressed his wrist and said warmly: "Yanzhi is quiet at home and needs care. I happen to be a doctor and I came to help."

He Zhou heard the words and frowned: "You made these meals?"

"Huh? I..." Meng Qikang was interrupted by He Zhou before he finished speaking.

He Zhou took two quick steps, reached out to hold his arm, and turned his wrist over.

Meng Qikang's white wrist had a small area on the inside, which was hot and red.