Part 86

Qiu Yanzhi only felt that his back was chilly, his hair stood up, and goose bumps came out. 

Ye Hongyuan came out using Qin He's body. At this point, Qiu Yanzhi finally felt that the piece of black cloth in front of his eyes was ripped off by the person, the mist disappeared, and the truth of the matter was naked. In front of you.

It turned out that he couldn't figure it out and felt strange, and now he has the answer.

His childhood partner did not suddenly change (sexuality) into a real disgusting garbage, but was taken away by other people (body shen).

The reason why he was able to come out of the game.

Yomo is that he died Ye Hongyuan in the game (killing sha), and touched the physical device in his hand, making the game mistakenly think that the player died in the game (dead si), thus opening an emergency protection device (qiangqiang) system Opened the game exit.

So there will be that blue (color) hole.

However, there is not only one emergency exit for the game. For example, if the player dies or cannot move in the game, then the ceremonial hole is naturally useless, so the game must have another exit to let the game (dead si ) The dead player will exit the game directly.

Ye Hongyuan came out this way.

Because he took away the identity of the player, Qin He, he came out of the game with Qin He's body.

This can explain why he only wanted to send He Zhou back to the game some time ago, and he was not willing to destroy the game data.

Because he was afraid of making mistakes after destroying the game data.

He is now living as a human in Qin He's body.

But he is still an npc after all.

Moreover, he doesn't seem to fit Qin He's body, otherwise he will not be taken away by He Zhou accidentally.

Ye Hongyuan probably knew that he didn't completely take away Qin He's body, so he tried to find Qiu Yanzhi's player identity in the game and tried to replace it with a more suitable one. )body.

...What about Qin He?

If the player has an accident in the game (fa), the emergency braking device will be turned on, and the (qiang) system will exit.

So why did Qin He have a car accident in the game?

Is it because Qin He was robbed of his identity before he came out?

Where is he now? Ye Hongyuan came out using his body. Was the original Qin He trapped in the game, or... died?

Qiu Yan couldn't help grasping the quilt.

The phone in He Zhou's pocket suddenly rang.

He Zhou took out his mobile phone and looked at the multinational number on the screen, frowning, but he still connected the phone.

"Why did Mr. He help me with the "holographic love"?"

The speaker was the captain of the technical team from Germany.

Hasn't he already returned home?

He Zhou Shen said: "I remember I was an anonymous delegate."

The captain smiled: "Mr. He is afraid I have not forgotten my profession."

Also, even the anonymous entrustment has traces, how can it conceal the world's top technical staff.

The captain glanced at his watch and suddenly thought of something, his voice was a little annoyed: "Sorry, I forgot that there is still a jet lag. Did it bother you to rest."