Part 56

Even if Qiu Yanzhi hugged him, his head was still buried in He Zhou's (chest xiong) mouth. 

He Zhou: "!"

He Zhou turned off the shower behind him, then gritted his teeth and broke Qiu Yanzhi's hand: "Qiu Yanzhi. What are you doing?"

Qiu Yanzhi slowly looked up at him, his eyes were red, and there were almost tears in his eyes. He looked wronged: "Hezhou, my house..."

He Zhou took a deep breath: "...you go out first, I'm taking a bath now."

Qiu Yanzhi blinked dumbfoundedly, only to find himself in the bathroom, and He Zhou...

Qiu Yan looked down subconsciously.

He Zhou quickly reached out to cover Qiu Yanzhi's eyes, and the other hand embraced Qiu Yanzhi in his arms, breaking Qiu Yanzhi's shoulders and turning his body over.

He Zhou's ears were hot and his breathing was disordered. He looked at the back of Qiu Yanzhi's head and his voice became a little unstable.

"... Qiu Yanzhi, walk straight ahead and open the door to go out."

After He Zhou finished, Qiu Yanzhi stiffened and stepped on his left leg, following He Zhou's instructions, and walked forward step by step.

Go straight, open the door, and step out.

"Closed," He Zhou said.

Qiu Yanzhi turned his back to the door, reached out his left hand, and (touched Mo) took a long time to reach the doorknob (touched Mo), and then closed the door stiffly.

He Zhou finally breathed a sigh of relief.

.

He Zhou put on (Shui Shui) clothes, and when he opened the door, Qiu Yanzhi was still standing outside the door, as if he did not move in one step.

He Zhou asked: "Qiu Yanzhi, how did you come in?"

He obviously didn't hear any sound, and Qiu Yanzhi suddenly appeared in front of him.

Qiu Yanzhi blinked and said, "I... I used a teleport tool to see the card."

"...No more cards of this kind will be used in the future." He Zhou said.

Then he paused and changed, "I (do not use it when I take a shower)."

Then he looked at Qiu Yanzhi: "You just said, what's wrong with your family? Is something wrong?"

Qiu Yanzhi opened his eyes and seemed to react suddenly. He turned his head panicly, looked at the flower pot on the ground, squatted down inside (touched Mo), and then he stood up and reached out again ( Touching Mo) The picture frame hanging on the wall, just when he stood on tiptoe to touch (Mo) the wall lamp, he was grabbed his wrist, He Zhou frowned and asked, "Qiu Yanzhi, what are you doing?" ?"

Qiu Yanzhi turned his head to look at him, his eyes turned red again: "I'm looking for a monitor..."

He Zhou: "What?"

Qiu Yanzhi sniffed his nose and said in a hoarse voice: "...I just found out that there are monitors everywhere in my apartment..."

He Zhou was quiet for a while, and he stretched out his hand. His slightly chilled thumb rubbed Qiu Yanzhi's reddish eyes lightly and gently, comforting: "Qiu Yanzhi, I don't have a monitor at home. It's safe here, it's alright..."

Qiu Yanzhi was originally only a little scared, his eyes were a little wet, but his emotions could be controlled, but he didn't know how. Hearing this, he suddenly felt a sore nose and tears uncontrollably. When it came down, the hot temperature fell on He Zhou's fingertips. He Zhou wanted to wipe his tears with his fingertips, but Qiu Yanzhi's tears fell more and more.