Part 68

Qiu Yanzhi stiffened and hurriedly denied, "No!"

He Zhou glanced down at the bouquet of roses in Qiu Yanzhi's hands, narrowed his eyes and asked, "No? What is this?"

Qiu Yanzhi looked at him with his eyes, only to find that he was still holding the bouquet of roses in his hand. Qiu Yanzhi hurriedly threw the flowers into the trash can beside him, then looked up at He Zhou, and said pitifully: "I just played with him..."

He Zhou was even more angry.

90% of the world's scum men are caught and derailed is this sentence!

He was so stupid, really, he knew that Qiu Yanzhi was willing to live with him all the time when he was in the game, but he almost forgot that sentence if the game could never be played.

After he knew he was out of the game, he searched for Qiu Yanzhi wholeheartedly. When he found Qiu Yanzhi, he happily followed him home.

Who knew he even had a boyfriend!

His boyfriend told him to squeak! (Meat rou) numbness!

His boyfriend gave him roses! Tacky dead!

His boyfriend also invited him to go to the movies! Nothing new!

He Zhou looked at Qiu Yanzhi's eyes with resentment and resentment, as if he was looking at a Chen Shimei, a heartless man, a peerless scumbag.

Qiu Yanzhi: "..."

Qiu Yanzhi weakly extended four fingers: "...really, I swear, I was just fooling him, and I was not in love with him at all."

He Zhou looked straight at him and said in a deep voice: "...he told you to squeak."

Qiu Yanzhi blinked: "I don't like him calling me that."

He Zhou: "He said he was your boyfriend."

Qiu Yanzhi: "It's just a nominal boyfriend, I will break up with him soon."

He Zhou: "You just received his rose."

Qiu Yanzhi: "I have thrown away."

He Zhou kept his mouth tightly silent.

Qiu Yanzhi approached, kissed quickly on He Zhou's mouth, and then said, "He Zhou, I only kissed you."

He Zhou looked at Qiu Yanzhi, his eyes dark, "What about that boyfriend just now?"

Qiu Yanzhi: "I have never kissed him once."

He Zhou was silent for a while, his throat twitched for a moment, and his voice was a little bit difficult: "...then what about Qin and Qin He?"

Qiu Yanzhi shook his head: "Neither."

Qiu Yanzhi looked up and finished, and kissed again on He Zhou's mouth: "He Zhou, no matter in or outside the game, you are the only one."

He Zhou's eyes (color) gradually sink, lowering his head (kiss wen) to Qiu Yanzhi, grabbing his waist, holding him and turning around, pressing him down on (bed chuang).

Qiu Yanzhi's heart suddenly jumped out of control.

...This is outside the game...for the first time.

He was a little nervous.

But He Zhou suddenly stopped all movements.

Qiu Yanzhi: "?"

A little embarrassment flashed on He Zhou's face: "...waist flashed."

Qiu Yanzhi: "..."

He Zhou remained silent for a long while, and his voice grew dull.