Part 71

As soon as the appointed time was reached, Fei Sihao knocked on Qiu Yanzhi's house. 

It was the door opened by Qiu Yanzhi's cousin.

Fei Sihao felt Qiu Yanzhi's cousin was a little strange.

After opening the door, the man's cold eyes hit his face, almost hostile.

However, Fei Sihao only thought it was because the man was injured and was in a bad mood, so he didn't care much about him.

Fei Sihao had a gentle smile on his face and asked, "Are you squeaking?"

He Zhou lowered his eyes, said coldly, and then pushed the wheelchair away again.

Fei Sihao muttered silently in his heart.

This man's looks are very good temperament, why is his temper so bad.

At this moment, Qiu Yanzhi opened the door and came out: "Sihao, have you arrived so early?"

Fei Sihao has always been a good lover. He smiled and handed a rose in his hand to Qiu Yanzhi: "Although time is tight, I still want to try my best to give you a perfect date."

Qiu Yanzhi seemed to have some surprises. His face turned a little red when he took the rose. He wanted to say something intimately, but he had some scruples. He quietly hid the smile on his face, slightly With a reserved cough, he whispered thank you.

After finishing, Qiu Yanzhi walked briskly to find a vase, and then put the rose in.

Fei Hao suddenly flashed a very complex emotion.

How could there be such a simple person in the world...Like a child, write all your love for one person on the face without even concealing it for half a minute.

.

Qiu Yanzhi put on his coat and followed Fei Sihao out.

Fei Hao subconsciously wanted to hold Qiu Yanzhi's hand, but behind him suddenly came the voice of a man.

"Qiu Yanzhi."

Qiu Yanzhi turned his head and looked, "What's wrong?"

He Zhou lowered his eyelids, handed a pair of gloves to Qiu Yanzhi, and said in a deep voice: "It's cold outside, put on."

Qiu Yan froze for a moment before he took the gloves, then looked up and smiled at He Zhou with his eyes bent: "Thank you cousin."

Seeing Qiu Yanzhi put on the gloves, Fei Sihao felt it was not appropriate to hold the hand, so he put his hands in his pocket and walked out while saying casually, "Your cousin is still kind to you."

Qiu Yanzhi said: "My cousin is like this, don't look at others as cold, in fact, my heart is super good."

No one knew the "cousin" who was "very good in heart". When the door was closed, he turned back to the house coldly, and took out the rose when he passed the vase on the table. Face was thrown into the trash can.

.

Qiu Yanzhi originally wanted to use Fei Hao's mobile phone in the cinema while Fei Sihao was dedicated to watching movies, and then installed software on his mobile phone.

But somehow, Qiu Yanzhi thought of He Zhou's eyes when they left, and he felt uncomfortable and wanted to go home quickly.

Qiu Yanzhi sat in Fei Sihao's car, just put on his seat belt, picked up his phone, adjusted the mail sending time and the black screen program Chen Lesi gave him.

Qiu Yanzhi chatted with Fei Sihao in the car for about 5 minutes.

Just listen to the cue tone.

His email was sent.