Part 30

Qiu Yan was trembling all over, and suddenly felt all the hairs on his body erected, and caused a goose bump. 

... he was really scared.

Even if Hezhou is just an npc, it has become an uncontrolled, crashing npc.

He was really afraid that his thin life was lost in He Zhou's hands.

Qiu Yanzhi lowered her eyelids, her long eyelashes cast a circle of shadows under her eyes, and she was still trembling slightly. He was so upset that he finally became soft: "Hezhou, please let me go first, OK? ..."

He Zhou did not speak.

Qiu Yanzhi's lips were tight, and he stretched out his hand, wanting to break apart He Zhou's hand holding his neck.

One finger and **** broke down, and it was about to break away, but in the next second he was pinched by the (strong qiang) man.

He Zhou forced Qiu Yanzhi to turn his head and looked directly at his eyes.

His dark eyes were full of emotions and deepened, almost breathless.

He stared at Qiu Yanzhi's eyes and said.

"Qiu Yanzhi, that bite mark, you tell me how I should eliminate it."

Qiu Yanzhi's voice was dumb: "...You let me go first."

He Zhou heard nothing, even deepened his strength, and printed red and white interlaced finger marks on Qiu Yanzhi's fair cheeks.

Qiu Yanzhi almost heard the sound of his bones. When he thought that he might actually be killed here by He Zhou in an unknown way, Qiu Yanzhi only felt a sore nose and tears fell.

He said in a dumb voice: "He Zhou... You hurt me."

Qiu Yanzhi's tears fell on He Zhou's hand, and the heart of He Zhou was inexplicably hot, and wiped his tears with his fingertips the next second.

"If you don't hurt you, can you remember (sexually)."

He Zhou suddenly helped Qiu Yanzhi wipe her tears, and the low, gentle voice made Qiu Yanzhi stunned, almost thinking that He Zhou was back to normal again.

He Zhou leaned over and kissed Qiu Yanzhi.

It was very gentle at first (kiss wen), Qiu Yanzhi blinked dumbfoundedly, a little overwhelmed, but the whole person softened because of the gentle movement that suddenly became gentle, who knows the next second, He Zhou bit his lips again.

This (kiss wen) became more and more intense, as if to take Qiu Yanzhi to eat it and swallow it into his stomach, biting the ground Qiu Yan to the lips brought a touch of blood, and there was a sweet smell between the lips and teeth.

Then the man's (kiss wen) moved down gradually.

The temperature that almost burned the skin was finally attached to the bite mark that had just been rubbed by the fingertips, and then the man opened his mouth and bite it mercilessly and mercilessly.

Well!

Qiu Yan didn't cry out until he bit his teeth, but the severe pain caused his tears to fall physiologically, until He Zhou's teeth left his neck, and he was still in pain. Trembling, the tears couldn't stop flowing down the cheeks, to the scar that had just been bitten, and agitated again.

He Zhou carefully looked at the bite mark he had just left, it was a perfect shape, and the original one was covered with (dry gan) (dry gan), leaving no trace of traces.

He used the index finger (Mo) to touch the fresh bite mark, and there was a perverted satisfaction in his heart.

He Zhou is: "Qiu Yanzhi, you will not be allowed to see that man again in the future."