Part 83

When Qiu Yanzhi was about to prepare something to fill his stomach, he received a call from his father.

Qiu Hongsheng said to let him go back.

Qiu Yanzhi glanced at the time, it is now 10 o'clock in the morning.

He frowned, and although he didn't know what his father wanted to do, he still came down, and then put the dishes to be washed back in the refrigerator. He casually drank the packaged cow (milk Nai) and padd his stomach, and changed it. Wearing clothes and carrying the car key out of the door.

After Qiu Yanzhi went back, the housekeeper gently reminded him that the master was waiting for him in the study.

Qiu Yanzhi nodded his head and walked toward the study.

The door of the study was closed, and Qiu Yanzhi reached out and knocked on the door twice.

"Come in." Father said.

Qiu Yanzhi pushed open the door and found that Qiu Xicheng was here.

He lowered his head at the desk and rubbed his father's ink. He was leaning his head and talking to his father, and there was a gentle smile in the corner of his mouth.

It seems that the father and son are filial and happy.

It was just that when he looked up to see Qiu Yanzhi, the smile on his face lightened, but he quickly lifted up again: "Why did you come back at this time?"

"Dad asked me to come." Qiu Yanzhi looked up at Qiu Hongsheng and asked, "Dad, what are you doing with me at this time."

Qiu Hongsheng is still writing down his head, his attitude seems to be very focused, and his tone is not too fast: "This evening is Mr. He Lao's birthday. You are ready to follow me in the evening."

Qiu Xicheng grinded his movements, looked up at Qiu Hongsheng, and smiled a little (qiang): "Dad, did Mr. He Lao's birthday always go with me?"

Qiu Hongsheng didn't speak, he finished writing the last stroke of the last word, and then said slowly: "The old man is not too young, you can follow me to meet the world."

Only then did Qiu Yan reflect who Mr. He is.

It turned out to be the CEO of Shengyuan Group, He Pingfeng.

Qin He's grandfather.

So the birthday Qiu Hongsheng wanted him to attend was the one He Zhou was going to.

Qiu Xicheng squeezed his lips, his face (color) was not good-looking, but he tried to maintain his gentleness: "Squeak should not want to go, he is sexually restrained and probably doesn't like that kind of occasion."

Qiu Hongsheng looked up at Qiu Yanzhi and asked, "Do you want to go?"

Qiu Yanzhi blinked his eyes and said in a small voice, "Think."

Qiu Xicheng's face (color) went dark immediately.

Qiu Hongsheng slowly put the brush on the ivory pen and said, "I ordered a suit for you. At the butler, you try it."

Qiu Yanzhi smiled with his eyes bent, and said happily, "Thank you Dad."

Then he pushed the door and went out.

After going out, Qiu Yanzhi's smile slowly faded.

During this time Qiu Hongsheng was not quite right about him.

Qiu Yanzhi was not so naive to think that Qiu Hongsheng was finally beginning to look at him and wanted to train him to be an heir.

Instead, a word flashed in his head.