Part 38

Zhang Yuxuan was really excited.

So that he didn't find the whole room, except for him, the expressions of the remaining three people all became awkward and weird.

Four people are sitting at a dinner table.

Liu Cheng said nothing.

Qiu Yanzhi eats silently.

Only Zhang Yuxuan was nervous, excited, and even trembling with his hands, giving Jing Zeyu tableware, picking vegetables, and talking to him.

Jing Zeyu occasionally responded twice, and Zhang Yuxuan didn't think he was cold either. He looked at Jing Zeyu shyly from time to time. The wheat (color)'s face peeked out and got a faint blush. The whole person was happily like a little pug .

"Senior, you try this omelet, I remember you liked eating egg rolls, and the egg rolls made by Cheng Cheng are especially delicious!"

Jing Zeyu paused in his hand, then he picked up an egg roll and took a sip and said, "Well, it's delicious and well done."

Then Jing Zeyu pretended to ask casually: "Zhang Yuxuan, are the three of you living together? Why didn't I hear you mention it?"

Liu Cheng paused in his hand.

Zhang Yuxuan shook his head and said, "No, Yan Yan lives in the apartment next door. Cheng Cheng and I live in an apartment, but Cheng Cheng only came in yesterday."

"Shared rent?" Jing Zeyu asked.

Seeing that Jing Zeyu was interested in this, Zhang Yuxuan immediately and seriously explained: "No, it's not true. Cheng Cheng and I only met yesterday by accident. He had a little trouble and nowhere to live, so I let him live in."

Jing Zeyu said lightly: "It was only yesterday that people came to live, but you are hospitable."

Zhang Yuxuan did not dare to let Jing Zeyu know that Liu Cheng was going to help him chase after him. He whispered in a guilty conscience: "Because he is in trouble..."

Liu Cheng was very scared when he saw Jing Zeyu coming, but he was mainly afraid that Jing Zeyu would tear him through and let Zhang Yuxuan drive himself out.

But according to the current situation, Jing Zeyu seems to be more reluctant to let Zhang Yuxuan know the relationship between the two of them.

Moreover, Jing Zeyu pretended not to know him, and even secretly told Zhang Yuxuan that he should not let himself in.

Liu Cheng suddenly felt less afraid. He put down his chopsticks and smiled: "In fact, I didn't want to live so cheeky, but there was no way, I got into troublesome characters. I'm not afraid of you when I say it. Joke, I was (sleeping Shui) the wife of my gold lord. I was caught by the gold lord before I got into trouble. Although in the final analysis, I deserved it, I didn't control my lower body, but I thought I was used by others. I feel really stumped."

"Usage?" Zhang Yuxuan opened his eyes, his face was puzzled, "Who are you using?"

"The wife of the gold master." Liu Cheng gave Jing Zeyu a meaningful look and said, "I and he were caught in bed by my gold master. He deliberately planned it."

"Ah? Why did that person do this?"

Liu Cheng: "I heard that the person was carefully guarded by my gold master at that time, and it took a long time to catch it. Actually, my gold master really likes him, otherwise I would not have to marry him. But That's the way my gold lord's virtue works. Even if he gets married, he can't break out the lover outside. The man also found out the true face of his husband after he got married, and he was angry, but because of family interests, there was no way to divorce Intentionally let my gold master see the way he and I (shang) go to bed, in order to revenge my gold master."