Part 77

Qiu Yan didn't return to home until six in the morning. +++ Cartino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

He had just stretched out his hand to enter the password, and the door opened from the inside before he finished.

He Zhou stood neatly in the door, as if waiting for him with time.

The moment Qiu Yanzhi saw He Zhou, he loosened his suitcase and stretched his arms into He Zhou's arms.

He Zhou also reached out and hugged him, lowering his head and asking softly, "Are you tired?"

Qiu Yanzhi shook his head subconsciously, but shook it twice and nodded again.

He Zhou said: "Are you going to (sleep Shui) to sleep?"

"Yes." Qiu Yanzhi rubbed his head in the chest of Xizhou (chest xiong), mutely said, "I haven't been on the plane (sleeping Shui)."

He Zhou surrounded Qiu Yanzhi with one hand, and brought the suitcase outside the door with one hand, and closed the door.

Then he took Qiu Yanzhi to the bedroom. Qiu Yanzhi looked at the soft bed and felt sleepy immediately, so he took off his coat and lay down.

Seeing that there was something too bright in the room, He Zhou went to the window and drew the thick curtains.

As soon as he was about to leave, Qiu Yanzhi grabbed his hand: "He Zhou, can you stay with me (sleep Shui)."

He Zhou looked at Qiu Yanzhi's tired and pale face, said something softly, and lay on Qiu Yanzhi's quilt.

Qiu Yanzhi finally closed his eyes with some peace of mind and buried his head in Hezhou's (chest xiong) mouth, (sleeping Shui) passed.

He Zhou felt that he was deliberately avoiding talking about Qin He.

He Zhou knew that Qiu Yanzhi and Qin He had an argument, but did not ask why they had an argument.

But in fact, based on what I heard during the video call with Qiu Yanzhi, it is not difficult to guess. Qiu Yanzhi quarreled with Qin He, and he certainly couldn't get rid of himself (tuo).

He thought quietly:

Perhaps it was the existence of his own substitute that made Qin He mind.

He Zhou looked at Qiu Yanzhi quietly, then slowly reached out his hand and shoved the broken hair off his forehead.

He Zhou's fingertips came down from Qiu Yanzhi's forehead and then stopped on his cheek.

He held out his hand and pinched angrily on Qiu Yanzhi's cheek.

But the intensity is still very light.

.

Qiu Yanzhi woke up in the afternoon.

One (touching Mo) belly is already hungry.

Qiu Yanzhi walked out of the bedroom and saw that He Zhou was cooking.

"I always have to try to learn." He Zhou said with a spatula.

Qiu Yanzhi glanced at the apparently darkened thing in the pot and was silent: "...how are you learning?"

He Zhou silently turned off the fire, then poured the contents of the pot into the trash can: "Qiu Yanzhi, let's go out to eat."

Qiu Yanzhi leaned diagonally on the door frame, holding his hands (chest xiong): "Do you have money?"

He Zhou: "You check your account details."

Qiu Yanzhi gave him a suspicious look, and then took out his phone to check his account details.