Part 7

When Qiu Yanzhi came out of the game cabin, he still hummed out of tune.

The brows are smiling, very happy.

Opening the door, the smile on his face suddenly froze, but he quickly raised it again.

"Second brother!"

A man in a suit and leather suit was sitting on the sofa drinking tea, saw Qiu Yanzhi coming out, and waved his hand with a smile.

"Squeak, is this time okay? Won't you be used to living here alone?"

"I'm quite used to it." Qiu Yanzhi smiled and sat next to Qiu Xicheng," besides, second brother, you don't know that I am a very fast adaptor and can live anywhere."

Qiu Xicheng (touched Mo) (touched Mo) Qiu Yanzhi's head, spoiled: "Even if you are comfortable here, you have to go home to see if you have time. Dad will miss you."

"I know, I will go back on my father's birthday next month." Qiu Yanzhi said obediently.

"I was in a good mood when I saw you out, why? Is there any good news? Wouldn't it be a relationship?" Qiu Xicheng teased.

"Where is it." Qiu Yanzhi smiled shyly, "Second brother, you don't know, I don't usually go out, where is there a chance to fall in love."

"Hey, my stupid brother, you said that you are so introverted, so big and haven't talked about love, what can you do in the future? The second brother introduces you to one..." Qiu Xicheng took out his mobile phone and brought up the photo , "My friend is very good, a few years older than you, just returned from abroad, the most important thing is..."

Qiu Xicheng leaned into Qiu Yanzhi's ear and whispered, "He like you, he only likes men."

Qiu Xicheng knew Qiu Yanzhi's (sexuality) orientation.

Three months ago.

He also suddenly knocked on Qiu Yanzhi's door, with a friendly smile on his face: "Squeak, do you want to move out? I am also worried about you, you said you were staying at home, and sooner or later my father will find you Secret."

It seems to be an exhortation, but it is actually a threat.

Qiu Yanzhi recovered, took the business card given by Qiu Xicheng, and said with a smile, "Thank you, Brother, for caring me so much."

When Qiu Xicheng was about to leave, he suddenly remembered something and turned to Qiu Yanzhi and said, "Oh, squeak, I heard that you like playing games this time? Is it always lying in the game cabin when there is no class? It's not good to eat meals on time."

"Got it, second brother." Qiu Yanzhi smiled embarrassedly, "I will master the game time later."

Qiu Xicheng got up and left, Qiu Yanzhi smiled and sent him to the door, waving his hands to say goodbye.

The moment the door was closed.

The bright and bright smile on his face disappeared instantly.

Qiu Yanzhi returned to the living room expressionlessly, threw the business card he had just received into the trash can, and then took out his mobile phone to make a call.

"Hello. yr housekeeping service center? This is Qiu Yanzhi."

"Please tell me that Chen Linjuan of your company will not have to come to work from tomorrow. Please trouble me to find a new housekeeping for me. There are no special requirements. There is only one point. Please be careful and don't tell others about my movements. Hejia door password, is it okay?"