Part 63

Liu Cheng stood aside, his clothes a little messy, and his neck wide open.

He lowered his head to gather his clothes, his fingers trembling slightly.

Ye Hongyuan opened Zhang Yuxuan's hand, grabbing his tie, and said, "Go, where is the madman!"

"He said let you let him go! He said he wouldn't let you go!" Zhang Yuxuan screamed with a red eye and punched Ye Hongyuan in the face.

The two of them wrestled like this.

Qiu Yanzhi immediately asked the bodyguard to pull the two men apart.

After Ye Hongyuan was pulled away, he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. He raised his head, glanced at Zhang Yuxuan and Liu Cheng with a dark expression, sneered, and then turned away.

After the bodyguard let go of Zhang Yuxuan, Zhang Yuxuan took out a tissue from his pocket and handed it to Liu Cheng. His voice was a little restrained: "...you, are you okay?"

Liu Cheng took the tissue and froze for a moment, then looked up at Zhang Yuxuan and blinked: "I'm fine."

Zhang Yuxuan scratched his head awkwardly: "Sorry, I just read it wrong, I thought you were crying..."

"How is it possible?" Liu Cheng smiled brightly. "It's not a big deal."

After talking, he took the tissue in his hand and wiped Zhang Yuxuan's nose.

"Don't move, you are bleeding."

Zhang Yuxuan stiffened.

Qiu Yanzhi walked over and asked, "What's going on, what happened just now?"

Zhang Yuxuan frowned and said angrily: "The man just bullied him!"

Liu Cheng was a little embarrassed: "It's okay, I was willing at first, but I regret it halfway."

Qiu Yanzhi looked at Liu Cheng suspiciously, feeling something was not right.

If all their NPCs are reset, then the game should be exactly the same as the first game, but now Liu Cheng is in such a mess, disrupting all the processes behind him and Ye Hongyuan.

...Although it is not necessarily a bad thing, the deviation is too large.

But Liu Cheng does not seem to have the memory of the last game.

Qiu Yanzhi tentatively (sexually) asked, "Why do you regret it halfway?"

Zhang Yuxuan interrupted Qiu Yanzhi and shouted: "Speech! That's someone's **!"

At the beginning, Liu Cheng did indeed follow Ye Hongyuan voluntarily, but Ye Hongyuan didn't know what happened, his attitude was a little rash, and his actions were rude.

Liu Cheng regretted it as soon as he received it (kiss wen).

First, I didn't feel cool. Second, I felt that this person (kissing wen) was impatient when he was doing something urgently. Third, I just kept shaking it inexplicably in my mind. The face of a man in a skirt.

He pushed away Ye Hongyuan and said.

Ye Hongyuan didn't let go of him, Liu Cheng struggled and happened to be seen by Zhang Yuxuan.

Only then did the scene just happen.

But he didn't want to tell others about this kind of thing. In the face of Qiu Yanzhi's inquiry, he just vaguely persuaded: "Just... regret it, what other reason can it be."

Zhang Yuxuan was disturbing, Qiu Yanzhi didn't find out why.

Zhang Yuxuan and Liu Cheng also exchanged names, and Liu Cheng said with a smile: "Come next time, I will give you free bartending."