Part 46

After He Zhou finished speaking, he fell down staggeringly, Qiu Yanzhi hurriedly took two steps, reached out and grabbed him, let him fall on his body. 

The burning blood rubbed on Qiu Yanzhi's cheek.

Then it became sticky and cold.

Qiu Yanzhi held him in such a daze that he didn't recover until the doctor rushed over. He and the doctor moved He Zhou to the stretcher and watched He Zhou enter the operating room.

Qiu Yanzhi knew that nothing would happen to He Zhou.

But he was sitting outside the operating room, still feeling empty in his heart. He was staring blankly out of the window, but the sky outside the window was completely dark, even without the stars, but it was completely dark, and it made people panic. .

So he got up from his chair, stepped on the tile line on the ground, and circled back and forth, counting how many steps he walked while walking.

Counting 13,258 steps, the operation door opened and Qiu Yanzhi raised his head and hurriedly walked over to ask the doctor about the situation.

Probably because he kept looking down at the ground, Qiu Yanzhi's head was dizzy. He pressed the temple and walked to the doctor. As soon as he was about to speak, his eyes turned black and fainted on the ground.

Qiu Yan remembered that he still had a fever, but he wore a single coat and turned outside for more than two hours.

...I'm really mentally retarded.

One second before Qiu Yan passed out, he thought in his head.

.

When Qiu Yan woke up, it was already the next morning.

Perhaps the data was repaired by the doctor. Qiu Yanzhi couldn't feel any more discomfort, but he was still lying in the ward with an extra bed beside him.

There is a man with his back to him on (bed chuang).

The man was wearing a sick suit, cast plaster on his right leg, was lifted high, and cast plaster on his right arm, placed stiffly in front of (chest xiong), with a thick gauze wrapped around his head .

Qiu Yanzhi inexplicably thought the scene was quite joyful, and then he accidentally laughed out loud.

He Zhou moved a bit, but didn't turn his head to look at him.

"He Zhou, have you ever seen an emoticon, that is, there is a little white dog with cramped left leg and stretched straight, you are especially like that little white dog now."

He Zhou still ignored him.

Qiu Yanzhi felt that this was not good, so he coughed and asked with care: "He Zhou, are you okay now? Did the doctor tell you when it will be good?"

He Zhou reached out and pressed the nurse bell.

Qiu Yanzhi blinked his head and said, "Actually, you don't have to worry too much. I have experience. I'm injured here. I often recover very quickly. Although I am a player and you are an npc, you may recover slower than me. A little, but it won't take two weeks no matter how slow."

The nurse came in at this time. She looked at He Zhou and asked, "Mr. He Zhou in bed two, was it the bell you just called? Would you like any help?"

He Zhou said coldly: "I want to change the ward."

The nurse froze for a moment, then asked: "Why?"

"The people next to me are too noisy. I want to change to a single room." He Zhou said.